I don't know why i'm like this--Viren

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Viren is such a confused character…He thinks……

I spend most of my lifetime with some misunderstanding…..I don't want to believe in love….Why I'm..??No one cared abt me…When I wanted somebody to love me I couldn't found any…..i hated my family….Why…I don't know…For me they r my enemies….

My life has only bitterness….i don't want to fall in love..Why I'm…I never believed in love……But I proved wrong when one day I saw an angel….she is different….She is innocent….She is so special…..I found a part of my own self in her…I never listened to anyone…But her words has some magic…..i listened to her…I don't know what was my feeling…..Whenever I met her I liked her more and more…I felt like something dragged me towards her…...But one day I found she is my childhood dream…my best friend……Then I knew that why I felt like that…..But I didn't want to love her….For me she never cared abt me…For her I was always secondary…..But still my heart longing for her….Don't know why….I proposed her….Bt she rejected my love….i feel neglected again…Still I don't know why I proposed her…I never believed in love…Then Why I proposed her…?i don't have any answer…Bt I don't want to let my childhood friend away from me….i want her as my friend…only as my friend….But again I felt betrayed when I came to know that my own brother again came between us…..

I decided..I never let u go from my life….i manipulated u…..i cheated u….I married u…..bcz I wanted to give more pain to my brother…..Bt whenever u r close with me I forgot abt my aim….I don't know why….i always hurt u..Bt I always wanted to be close with u….I want u to pay ur attention only for me…..I kept fast for u…..Don't know why……I never want to let u go away from my life…I'm feeling so happy whenever I see ur smile…. I enjoyed ur company…For the first time I started to love my life……..

But everything ruined one day…I never expected that u caugh me…..I broken down completely……..I felt so lonely…..I wanted to push u away from me….But u never left me….Ur patience and ur love return back all the happiness in my life…..Now I'm so happy…I have my family with me….I know I'm wrong…But my family never hate me….These r only bcz of u…….But now u left me alone……Why I can't open my mouth…..Why didn't I stop u……I'm a looser…..Bt now I can feel the emptiness in my life…….

I'm missing u a lot..don't know why…I want to push u away from my life….But when u left I can't bear this lonliness….I can't feel happy…my family is with me….But I can't be happy…..Why I'm feeling like this….I can't live without u..when u r with me I never cared abt u…Bt when u went from my life I feel so lonely…..Nivedita….is this love……

I can't live without u….i know u feel the same…..Do u come back to my life again….I know I'm wrong…I am afraid to talk to u…..But I can't bear it anymore….I'll fight for u…..i don't know how can i….Bt I have to…….

When u get liitle,u want more….When u get more,you desire even more….But when u lose it,u realize little was enough……

I can say only one thing to viren…..cry on their shoulders who made us cry…who made us happy…Bcz some pains r more enjoyable than happiness…Bcz some relations r more satisfactory than self ego…..so u have to come out from ur shell and have to apologize to ur wife..u hurt her so much…But she can't hate u…..She loves u..and u too loves her…So don't try to run away from the truth…..This time u have to win her back….. U have to be a brave man…and not try to be a coward who afraid to apologize for his mistakes…..!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjusha_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written.....It was like capturing Viren's present feelings.....👏
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waaaw swetti i like the post 2otally  and ur words 2 verin is soo true
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..Sana you are very good at writing.. Keep it up.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woww....thanx a lot guys....🤗....i'm so happy u people liked it....!!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Sana 🤗, perfectly put Viren's feelings in words. Loved your message to Viren, it is so true that sometimes you only realize a worth of relation when you lose it. 
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In love with these sentences: 

"some pains r more enjoyable than happiness."

"When u get liitle,u want more….When u get more,you desire even more….But when u lose it,u realize little was enough……"

Uff... This sentence took my breath away for some reasons ;)
Edited by savera2007 - 13 years ago
shalu-123 thumbnail
wow   actually u summarized viren  thought beatifully and this is what CCBM CT's missed in their story telling 
  hope CT's also beautifully shown viren thought  as yours in future
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sana diii beautifully written its soooo   good love it it describe viren feelings
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sana  diii beautifully written it describe viren feeling