Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BOYCOTT GHSP..Feel like breaking my TV! (Page 3)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by luv_harshad

Seriously this dev track is irritating!
I hope maan kicks him out! 
When this MC happened what was the need of him anymore??
Cudn u guys have shown how maaneet cope together n come out of this tragedy TOGETHER!
W*H are u guys doing??
Show is NOT making any sense anymore..
So much beautiful episodes cud have came from this track! But cvs blew it!
One question cvs:

How on earth do u benefit from showing this ridiculous track which not only ruins the characters but also their relationshipConfused
hi dear........i completely agree with u yaar.........i mean i was waiting to see how MAANEET parents who have lost their baby their most beautiful blissful and colourful dream wud be sharing each others' pain, wud wipe each others' tears........how both wud soothe each others' bleeding heart and soul............i was waiting to see how both wud be each others' strength and hope to come out of this most heartbreaking and soulbreaking tragedy...........at this heartwrenchign moment, both need each other, each others' love, care and support the most...........also i feel MAANEET' relationship has come a long way...........now the level of trust and understanding they share is at such a high level that there cannot be mu...............i hope cvs will keeep Geet and Maan' characters intact and their divine and sacred bond based on unconditional, selfless, pure and true care and love, immense mutual trust, understanding, respect, admiration, pride, worship intact............i was so waiting to see some very beautiful scenes.................
p.s.-sorry i do not wat i'm typing but seriously i don't know how to reach to this track......

I know..Cry
We all were expecting a beautiful track but instead they doing the complete opposite..
This is it..tom's episode will tell me if me n my friends will cont watching or not..
Hate this to the coreAngry
aww dear plz don't cryHugHugHugHugHug..............now let us just pray and hope for the best!!!Smile

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Calm down you guys...Wait for the track to unfold before you make any decisions!

1. Dev did NOT understand Geet better than Maan. If you see, Geet has already started to take interest in other things, like the orphanage that MAAN donated to. Maan's tactics of getting her out of depression are already working. Looks like she's even playing Holi with him Smile
2. Geet is indifferent to Dev. If you look at her body language and expression today, she used him just as a means to get to someplace. He is not anywhere in her thoughts.
2. We DON'T know if there is an MU. Either way, every MU has made their relationship stronger, with a healthy dose of love and passion scenes thrown in.

Yes, they could have handled the MC track differently. But if they've chosen this one, let's wait for Maan and Geet to have another beautiful reunion Smile

Viji

Go to top