Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BOYCOTT GHSP..Feel like breaking my TV! (Page 2)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I don't get it!. Why are we assuming that every time GC goes on vaction the cvs change track? What's the connection??

Anyway, Gc's honeymoon was very much on the cards....the only question was 'When?'

The cvs had enough time to create a storyline to fill in any gaps when Gc would finally go on holiday.

I don't see how the track has gone off track....are you saying that once Geet leave KM we are not going to see GC for a while till he gets back? or see his BD?

The cvs might surprise you yet by having enough footage with Gc.

i don'y mind this track at all, personally....but I do agree that the AA track with its current quadrangle love tangle is a very very bad idea and gives me a headache just thinking about it.

About the rest, chill....it will all work out  in the end with a passionate reunion a la Gone with the Wind type where he sweeps her into his manly(pun intended) arms and carries her up those KM stairs, all the way to the bedroom where they can make up the way went want them to!!!Embarrassed

Seriously the show just got back on track! This MC track had so much potential! they totally blew it! MU is sooo ridiculous i cant explain how stupid it is! Cvs ka dimaag chalna band ho gaya hai..Angry

Edited by luv_harshad - 18 March 2011 at 1:18pm

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Seriously this dev track is irritating!
I hope maan kicks him out! 
When this MC happened what was the need of him anymore??
Cudn u guys have shown how maaneet cope together n come out of this tragedy TOGETHER!
W*H are u guys doing??
Show is NOT making any sense anymore..
So much beautiful episodes cud have came from this track! But cvs blew it!
One question cvs:

How on earth do u benefit from showing this ridiculous track which not only ruins the characters but also their relationshipConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunsptrno

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
KAsam see yaar what shitty crap is this???First of all y all of a sudden Dev understands Geet better then Maan??Deadand the way they made this excuse today abt orphanage, no driver and blah blah was ewwwwww. And all of us know MAan hes way too possessive abt Geet. He s probably gonna be way furious and when he gets to know, you never know what he might say!!!Maybe thts y Geet leaves the houseConfused
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

KAsam see yaar what shitty crap is this???First of all y all of a sudden Dev understands Geet better then Maan??Deadand the way they made this excuse today abt orphanage, no driver and blah blah was ewwwwww. And all of us know MAan hes way too possessive abt Geet. He s probably gonna be way furious and when he gets to know, you never know what he might say!!!Maybe thts y Geet leaves the houseConfused

This is the stupidest and worst twist in the history of GHSP..
Dev shud have never come back anyways..
Now cvs just hell-bent on ruining the series 

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Cudn u guys have shown how maaneet cope together n come out of this tragedy TOGETHER!
W*H are u guys doing??
One question cvs:

How on earth do u benefit from showing this ridiculous track which not only ruins the characters but also their relationshipConfused
hi dear........i completely agree with u yaar.........i mean i was waiting to see how MAANEET parents who have lost their baby their most beautiful blissful and colourful dream wud be sharing each others' pain, wud wipe each others' tears........how both wud soothe each others' bleeding heart and soul............i was waiting to see how both wud be each others' strength and hope to come out of this most heartbreaking and soulbreaking tragedy...........at this heartwrenchign moment, both need each other, each others' love, care and support the most...........also i feel MAANEET' relationship has come a long way...........now the level of trust and understanding they share is at such a high level that there cannot be mu...............i hope cvs will keeep Geet and Maan' characters intact and their divine and sacred bond based on unconditional, selfless, pure and true care and love, immense mutual trust, understanding, respect, admiration, pride, worship intact............i was so waiting to see some very beautiful scenes.................
p.s.-sorry i do not wat i'm typing but seriously i don't know how to reach to this track......

Edited by sptrno - 18 March 2011 at 2:54pm
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I am requesting you to stay until the episode airs, and than be free to make you decision...

Making decision such as these from half-baked news, and half cocked never helped anyone....

Journalist tend to spin things way out proportion ( Yellow Journalism), and pictures are worth a thousand words when looked at with a critical eye.

Please yaar, Wait for a little whileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran1919

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by luv_harshad

W*H are u guys doing??
One question cvs:

hi dear........i completely agree with u yaar.........i mean i was waiting to see how MAANEET parents who have lost their baby their most beautiful blissful and colourful dream wud be sharing each others' pain, wud wipe each others' tears........how both wud soothe each others' bleeding heart and soul............i was waiting to see how both wud be each others' strength and hope to come out of this most heartbreaking and soulbreaking tragedy...........at this heartwrenchign moment, both need each other, each others' love, care and support the most...........also i feel MAANEET' relationship has come a long way...........now the level of trust and understanding they share is at such a high level that there cannot be mu...............i hope cvs will keeep Geet and Maan' characters intact and their divine and sacred bond based on unconditional, selfless, pure and true care and love, immense mutual trust, understanding, respect, admiration, pride, worship intact............i was so waiting to see some very beautiful scenes.................
p.s.-sorry i do not wat i'm typing but seriously i don't know how to reach to this track......

I know..Cry
We all were expecting a beautiful track but instead they doing the complete opposite..
This is it..tom's episode will tell me if me n my friends will cont watching or not..
Hate this to the coreAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Simran1919 Goldie
Simran1919
Simran1919

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
common guys have faith on CV aaj tak unhone hame bor kiya hai jo ab kare gai ya certain casess they need to change the track as actoress are not availabe remember guys this is daily show and they are shooting everyday even on sunday too not like bollywood actorss like after one film they can take braek so guys even daily show actors too need holidays and have personal life so pls dont bash on Gurmeet and pls bare the track

Go to top