Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[18/3 epi-103] (Page 43)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ROFL

dhondz...wapas i love aaa bolkar paani me gir gaya.. ab arjun toh aa ko aarohi hi samjhega!! aur yeh stupid arohi..isko idhar kaiko layi..wat she expected dhondz will confess for archi in front of everybody incl. jay n arjun's MU will clear?? 

but i loved the part where arjun arohi bring rashi into the celebration..ofcourse arohi was dreaming..but it was cute..n it also shows how arohi sees herself in the family!! super liked it!!

Aksh!! I superloved the rashi-raj part too!! it was very very sweet!! yeah.. she has started to see herself as a part of the family.. specially, arjun is obvious, but raj, rashi, dadi & romit.. means a lot to her!! love that!!

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
arrey nahi yaar.. i was watching the vid intently...n i was like now arjun is gonna blow up or hez gonna go in his dangerous low deep voice n tell arohi not to take advantage of his silence in public or whatever..n then he broke into song..i just dropped it...i was like WHAT!!! thankfully..as previously concluded..never watch KMH in any other place..ROFL only on carpeted floors..while sititng down..or on the bed!! which i did..n my laptop is safe..ROFL
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hello to all respective members of mlsa me backHug

aaj ka epi kitne dreams haiROFL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hehe..i forgot from past experiences taht arjuhi do all of their romance only in dreamz n that i shudnt expect any differently today!! D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

arrey nahi yaar.. i was watching the vid intently...n i was like now arjun is gonna blow up or hez gonna go in his dangerous low deep voice n tell arohi not to take advantage of his silence in public or whatever..n then he broke into song..i just dropped it...i was like WHAT!!! thankfully..as previously concluded..never watch KMH in any other place..ROFL only on carpeted floors..while sititng down..or on the bed!! which i did..n my laptop is safe..ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

honestly.. mujhe bhi zor ka jhatka laga tha!! ki kya arohi ki aankhon mein bhang thi kya.. that he all of a sudden broke into a song & that to funto romeo avtar!! thank god it was a dream!! varna aaj ke take mein na CV's ka iss point par meri taraf se kafi band bajta!! ROFLROFLROFL

but yeah!! now I really want Arjun to be the arjun I admire & respect!! I mean he have had enough.. hum jante hai arohi is not in love with dhondu & why she's doing all this but arjun to nahin janta na!! so, he has full right to confront her with all his anger!! she's taking undue advantage of his sharafat & silence,, just bcoz he doesn't say anything.. arohi should not take him for granted.. ki 6 din hone ke baad.. arjun ko sab pata chal jayega & then, he'll forget everything aur phirse pyaar karne lagega use aur maaf kardega.. she doesn't have a right to hurt her husband for the sake of her friend!! either tell him everything or leave him!! my fundas r very clear abut it!! This time I truly want arjun to explode at his best just like during rashi MC challenge!! tab jake arohi ko realize hoga that how much she has hurt arjun that he has lost all the trust in her!! grrrrr.. Hate Arohi!!
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hahha!!! same hea aksh!! that was hillarious...
mood swing frm angry to dancing!!!
i was so sure it was a dream!!!
ufff nw i feel was the dance necessary???
sachi yaar it was a dissapointin epi 2de....

ohh yhh kuki raj was super cute 2de...ajj toh raj neh papa se daant khayi...Unhappy

luvd dadi n arjunz convo...he was a total punjabi munda 2de...
n yhh he was wearin the photoshoot white suit ryt??
n arohi omg was lukin lyk an angel...soo preety!!!

wre 2dez lounge?? cnt find it...is it nt yet open?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hey!! Ari.. congo on completing the exams.. aab to aish hai!!

btw.. mere liye aaj ka epi tha.. KITANE BEWAKOOF HAI!! Angry arohi-dhondu!! I'm gonna kill this two!! gosh!! I'm sooo angry at this two.. hate them!! aur arjun ne sahi kaha.. magarmach ke aansoon!! pehle galtiyon pe galtiyaan karte raho and then crocodile tears!! Angry bring my weapons to me!! Evil Smile
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

helloo everybody

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top