India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[18/3 epi-103] (Page 25)

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@glitter567 thanks 4 the advice thats 1 thing i have learnt that this forum is about expressing feelings from our hearts just write whatever u want no right or wrong,so from now on thats what i am planning on doing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@imtiaz..ok nice to meet u Smile

@Jannat..exactly for Gauri's truth to cum out she had to comebackLOL but but is she creates any more problems between ArjuhiAngry..we will kill herEvil Smile n im sure dis time she cnt do anythingWink

n dat dhondu is jus impossible..how can a person be so selfishAngry..poor Arohi was crying in front of him but still he was caring for his own lifeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAglitter567

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
thanks.nice to talk to u rasika.
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
@imtiaz...that's the way buddy Thumbs Up

@rasika....yeh i just hope she doesn't manage to create more damage but i want her to make a plan and then get caught red handed
can't wait for her to be exposed
you what rasika i actually liked dhondhu when he first entered kmhLOLbut who knew he would end up being such a selfish kamina...i hate him with passion now Angry...i mean what kind of a friend is that? who is willing to ruin another friends' life to get his own way?? Dead

btw archie's confession seemed a bit unnatural to me!! Confused...she just saw arohi crying for arjun and changed her mind just like that...well i guess it's better than a full lengthy scene dedicated to archie confession!!

Edited by glitter567 - 18 March 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DS

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@Imtiaz..i jus noticed i wrote..nice to meet u..actually it was nice to talk to uLOL

@Jannat..yeah agree wid u....Gauri shud make a plan jaldi so that she will be exposedAngry n dhonduCensored Yes in the start..it was ok to see Arjun jealous but nw its a heightCry n to add to it..Arjun's pastCry nw God knows wat Kumud-micky-Jiggy will doOuch
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
rasika worry don't about those 3..they are useless...their plans always flops...they haven't been able to cause any damage yet LOL
they really are the terrible trio LOL

Edited by glitter567 - 18 March 2011 at 5:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
jannat and rasika and now that we r all addicted to kmh and karan & kritika which addiction is impossible to get rid of i mean ppl strugle to get rid of ciggarettes & drugs but this is 1 addiction no one would want to get rid of especially me and i know is immpossible  for me to stay away. what about u lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika_DS

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
imtiaz we are all in the same boat..we are addicted with kmh,karnika, arjuhi and this forum...mohabbat lounge is like my second home LOL
i don't think i can kick this addiction...infact i don't want to!!
i love it here...made so many friends!!! kmh, arjuhi, karnika and this lounge  have made a special place in my heart!!! i can just go on and on about my attachment with the things mentioned LOL

Edited by glitter567 - 18 March 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DS

Go to top