India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[18/3 epi-103] (Page 24)

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hi jannat. yes liked it but still cant get yesterdays episode out of my head  . todays was good kritika stole the show being the possesive wife and emotions she was showing was clear she did not  want to lose arjun.

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 18 March 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
hi rasika.

where r u from ?
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Good episode:

Why did Gauri have to return? Why hasn't she been caught yet? No matter what she tries, she will never be able to break apart Arjun and Arohi. Their love for each other has overcome a lot, I am sure this time around it will be no different.

Aww, the radio station scene was sad. I felt bad for Arohi, she was trying to tell Arjun what she was going through but he just didn't understand. He is giving up and Arohi can feel him slipping away.

Dhondo is at fault for this, he's so wrapped up in his own life that he can't seen how much pain his friend is in. I won't be surprised if Dhondo just ditches Arohi and leaves her problems unsolved while he enjoys life with his love. Poor Arohi, it just wasn't worth it. Now it is going to take even more time for Arjun to realize what Arohi is going through.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAroshaniDrasika_DSglitter567

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
yep i agree with you...yesterday's epi just left us all overwhelmed...gosh it was one of them epi's that you cannot forget...loved it so much, that we have forgiven all the technical flaws LOL

loved the talli arohi aswell...the possessive side of her came out and she was unable to bottle up her feelings!!

btw loved your take Thumbs Up i see they're getting longer!!

KMH-NASHA

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

@Imtiaz..Im from Mumbai, India

From where are u?

KMH-NASHA

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for noticing my takes i am still trying to get the hang of writing takes.i see others write even longer.

glitter567

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
rasika i am from uk
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@mandy...nice take Thumbs Up
but we are all happy with gauri's comeback...because in order for her to get exposed she needs to make a comeback...but i just hope she doesn't do any major damage!! and her plans flop Thumbs Down

agree with the dhondhu part...gosh! he is such a selfish friend...he wants to win his love thus forcing arohi to kee up the pretending even though he knows this could well infact break arjuhi's relationship
seriouly hate him!!!

@imtiaz...well it doesn't matter about the length...i'v said this before but everyone has their own unique way of expressing themselves...so just be spontaneous and and write whatever comes to your heart and mind without worrying about the lenght or anythinf else Thumbs Up

Edited by glitter567 - 18 March 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DS

Go to top