Mohabbat Lounge[18/3 epi-103] - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Yummieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😛
u knw bcoz of my busy schedules..i cnt contribute to ML😭 n im still stuck with the "Senior Member" tag😈
hi imtiaz...my name's jannat 😊
tell me did you like today's epi?

@rasika....aww don't worry you'll get there one day 😉
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
hi jannat. yes liked it but still cant get yesterdays episode out of my head  . todays was good kritika stole the show being the possesive wife and emotions she was showing was clear she did not  want to lose arjun. Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
hi rasika.

where r u from ?
Good episode:

Why did Gauri have to return? Why hasn't she been caught yet? No matter what she tries, she will never be able to break apart Arjun and Arohi. Their love for each other has overcome a lot, I am sure this time around it will be no different.

Aww, the radio station scene was sad. I felt bad for Arohi, she was trying to tell Arjun what she was going through but he just didn't understand. He is giving up and Arohi can feel him slipping away.

Dhondo is at fault for this, he's so wrapped up in his own life that he can't seen how much pain his friend is in. I won't be surprised if Dhondo just ditches Arohi and leaves her problems unsolved while he enjoys life with his love. Poor Arohi, it just wasn't worth it. Now it is going to take even more time for Arjun to realize what Arohi is going through.
yep i agree with you...yesterday's epi just left us all overwhelmed...gosh it was one of them epi's that you cannot forget...loved it so much, that we have forgiven all the technical flaws 😆

loved the talli arohi aswell...the possessive side of her came out and she was unable to bottle up her feelings!!

btw loved your take 👍🏼 i see they're getting longer!!

@Imtiaz..Im from Mumbai, India

From where are u?
thanks for noticing my takes i am still trying to get the hang of writing takes.i see others write even longer.
@mandy...nice take 👍🏼
but we are all happy with gauri's comeback...because in order for her to get exposed she needs to make a comeback...but i just hope she doesn't do any major damage!! and her plans flop 👎🏼

agree with the dhondhu part...gosh! he is such a selfish friend...he wants to win his love thus forcing arohi to kee up the pretending even though he knows this could well infact break arjuhi's relationship
seriouly hate him!!!

@imtiaz...well it doesn't matter about the length...i'v said this before but everyone has their own unique way of expressing themselves...so just be spontaneous and and write whatever comes to your heart and mind without worrying about the lenght or anythinf else 👍🏼
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
@glitter567 thanks 4 the advice thats 1 thing i have learnt that this forum is about expressing feelings from our hearts just write whatever u want no right or wrong,so from now on thats what i am planning on doing.