India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

no performance of raga!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Okay I am freaking Pissed..I mean PISSED..I was soooo looking forward to see RaGa / IqBi performance..I am Mad Annoyed...I dont get it how could they just cut there OWN channels couple performance out...Like seriously what the hell is wrong with these people...??? And if they weren't going to show them why the hell did you waste not just our but Iqbal and Binnys time..So disrespectful to the actors.Thumbs Down And Why the hell were they shown on all the promotions.UFFFF.?? Okay sorry I am just really pissed..and really waited for them....Arrrgggghhhhhhh..Angry..Man I really wanted to see them...CryCryCry

Edited by Siddu246 - 18 March 2011 at 5:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I've little hope .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
do the zee tv thinks that we all are fools that we waited for aur super hot & superhit jori dance sequence od iqbi/raga in the holi celebration episodeAngrythey can even show the cheap dance sequences  of those stupid & foolish item girls but cannot show the fantastic ragalicious dance sequence of their fabulous show which has become so famous in such a short spanCrynot only the show but the characters rudra & gauri and the actors iqbal  & binny are so famous/have a great fan following and are so generous & humble good human beingsHugzee tv completely cheated all of us by showing archana manav's 3 faltu performances even with some dialogue,jai & mahi's crap dance but not showing rudra & gauri's mindblowing performance in the show made by their own production houseThumbs Downi will completely kill zee tv for waisting not only our precious time & dream of seing the ragalicious dance but also waisted our iqbal & binny's precious time which they took out from their busy schedule and spend for  shooting the dance sequenceCensoredi personally think from now onwards iqbal & binny should never perform for zee tv gadho ko akal aa jayegi bewakoof kahi keLOLone day zee tv will definitely pay for cheating us so badlyBroken Heartfrom now onwards i will never watch anything on zee tv except sangini because i only zee tv just for my favourite show sangini & for my rudra & gauri otherwise zee tv go to hellSillyeven the other small channel like sabtv also knows very well how to promote their own shows better than zee tvBig smilethey should go to mental asylum in order to get their brain checked ffor cheating us & iqbi bothCry

Edited by monaghosh - 19 March 2011 at 7:27am

jakrOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thank god I didnt waste my time watching cb  waiting for Iqbi performance. I was preoccupied and was sad for missing that. But now what I am hearing they were not shown at all. That is not done. After the much hype  . Yes I watch only sangini that too for my MIK and Raga, Hope to see it on video in the forums. disappointed
@mona  be cool  we all are with our  king  khan and queen Binny

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
We have Monday, maybe it will air then just keep it calm for now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakr

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yea man i was pretty mad

monaghoshjakrVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya