Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know guyz won't like me after this: iamso happy nivi left viren he doesn't deserve her.
I want Sid and nivi to be a Jodi. I don't like diviya and the begining of their blooming love. I don't want a story between viren and nivi.
I might be annoying but I WANT SID AND NIVI'S story.
Sorry again guyz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ye toh Mushkel hai dear .....😉
Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

ye toh Mushkel hai dear .....😉

Sorry don't understand hindi

Originally posted by: Blacksexyspicy

Sorry don't understand hindi

u want sid and Nivi together ... i just said thatz impossible dear ...Nivren Rox ...Nivi and viren together for ever...but yaa i dont like divya2 ...sid deserve some one so sweet not divya for sure ...😉
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
viren has made a lot of mistakes.  He needs now to prove himself worthy.  I still think he should give us a better reason for his actions then a childhood grudge against his brother.  Nivi can eventually forgive him but he has an uphill road ahead of him and he will hopefully mature in the process.

Siddarth is a good person but in the long run may not be compatible to Nivi since they are to  much alike....they wold eventually bore each other.🤣Hopefully Divya will continue to show the good side of her character and we the audience will like her again thereby improving the sid-div chemestry for us.   Unfortunately DD's character seems to have been based on Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde so we never know what to expect!!🤣
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

u want sid and Nivi together ... i just said thatz impossible dear ...Nivren Rox ...Nivi and viren together for ever...but yaa i dont like divya2 ...sid deserve some one so sweet not divya for sure ...😉

agree with u.........😉
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kinnyyy

agree with u.........😉

agree with u 2 😆
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peachesandcream

viren has made a lot of mistakes.  He needs now to prove himself worthy.  I still think he should give us a better reason for his actions then a childhood grudge against his brother.  Nivi can eventually forgive him but he has an uphill road ahead of him and he will hopefully mature in the process. -i totally agree with u  i think the way kinshuk has portrayed this character  from the sweet to  the evil scenes has been of  some1 who is very confident in himself, in his abilities and i think the lame reasons given for his action dnt match up to the way the character has been portrayed. he has shown the character as being very sensitive but lacking in self esteem and confidence  i think not. i think that if the producers had shown earlier signs b4 the whole stalking scenes of him being an insecure person his actions and his reasons would have worked and i think the audience would have accepted his reasons. i think throughout kinshuk performance it seemed that he had an underlying reason for his actions and it was nt coz he hates sidd.  hopefully there is more to his story then this. as for him and nivi as a couple i absolutely love them bt i am glad she left -he needs to realize that his actions have consequences  and he needs to repent big time - he needs to understand her pain, her emotions, her familys pain  and anger against him- and most impotently that he truly ruined something so beautiful and perfect( their love and friendship) with his truly aweful ways( no matter wat 1's problems and what situation 1 is in 1 should never hurt and humialiate some1 else the way he did to nivi).

he needs to understand the love that both he and nivi have 4 each other as well as the vows that he took with her. in short he needs to win back her trust and i hope she dnt make it easy 4 him

Siddarth is a good person but in the long run may not be compatible to Nivi since they are to  much alike....they wold eventually bore each other.🤣Hopefully Divya will continue to show the good side of her character and we the audience will like her again thereby improving the sid-div chemestry for us.   Unfortunately DD's character seems to have been based on Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde so we never know what to expect!!🤣

i totally agree with u nivi and sid 2gether would bore me to death just imagine having to be nice all the time in a relationship- niviren on the other hand have passion, spark, anger, ( the most important thing is that they r themselves when they are with each other)- they cn be mean to each other bt still love 1 another- i actually feel that they r more alike than nivi sid- niviren r the pavitra rishta  of chand n not sid nivi as was trying to be portrayed at the beginning of the show.( dnt watch it from the beginning bt i read every1's comments so thats where i got the pavitra rishta bit) as 4 sid divya i like them 2gether they look cute 2gether and their chemistry is much better nw than  b4, b4 it was just awful.
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: no-tears

agree with u 2 😆

me threee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nivren r 2gether 4 eva
accept or nt thts ur fauly
buh sid shoudl get sme1 else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
behara sid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
divya should be nicer!!!!!!!
potey thumbnail
hey buh i dun like both nor nivren=nor nivarth...both ar bullshitts..:/