Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Spendid Direction!.. (Page 3)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hii everyone...i m new to this forum ...my name is Himanshu SinhaSmile

I started watching this serial just from yesterday and i am loving it because it reminded me the classic serial "Chanakya" which i watched in my childhood days and to my surprise this one is matching the class of that serial....in that serial Title role of chankaya was very very well played by Chandraprakash Divedi but the man who is playing chanakya in this serial is also too good..well done CVClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uVishakha_Sakhi

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Hii everyone...i m new to this forum ...my name is Himanshu SinhaSmile

I started watching this serial just from yesterday and i am loving it because it reminded me the classic serial "Chanakya" which i watched in my childhood days and to my surprise this one is matching the class of that serial....in that serial Title role of chankaya was very very well played by Chandraprakash Divedi but the man who is playing chanakya in this serial is also too good..well done CVClap

Even I was bit Skeptical about it Smile but the person playing  Chanakya ... created a benchmark  hereClapClapClapClapClapClap as if the character was tailor made 4 him . Clap Anyone else in his place wouldnt have been aptSmile. he is just too perfect 4 d role . All thanks to the casting director for this treatClap The confidence with which he walks , delivers dialogues, looks to the focus,  everything  makes the character alive .. his nose sharp eyes   are just perfectClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar

all the stars to the casting director 4 thisClapStarStarClapStarClapStarClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
awsom acting by evry1 especialy by cgm n chanakya ....great bkground score
ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
awsom n can bring imagin's trp at a height ,atleast now imagine shud promot at a gud xtent

rinku4u

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

I applaud this serial in all entirety... fabulous direction, photography, dialogues and acting ...at all level it was excellent ...
the serial held your attention totally from the very first episode ... I wait for the next episode ... Day Dreaming
ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uSinha18

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
True dear everything was just perfect.
Once the show starts i got up only when the epi ends up.

rinku4u

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

True dear everything was just perfect.
Once the show starts i got up only when the epi ends up.

exactly cuty SmileSmileSmile..  i am just mesmerized with d castingClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index