Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 7)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by happygolucky

All the devils n deedians ..... we know u guys are now expert in personal attacks n dats too for fictional characters.......
one of u said na this is an open forum so why are u targeting veena for praising GC?? and some of you are busy in ur favt time pass bashing GC n his personal life...saw dat in another post...seriously get a life losers .....

Jab baat apne par aayee toh bhaasanLOL

avi konsi baat kis pe aai?
baat geet ki hai to geet tak rakho...dekha tumne kabi humtumari DD ko kahen bash karte hain? ya uske baray mai offensive remarks diye?

geet ki baat ho rahi to maan ki baat karo..actors aur personal attacks pe mat aao...dats disgusting ...magar kya hai ke deedians to esi kaam mai expert hain bashing actors , personal attacks
Thanks for the compliment! You dint bash Geet? Shocked Who called Geet selfish? Us?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

All the devils n deedians ..... we know u guys are now expert in personal attacks n dats too for fictional characters.......
one of u said na this is an open forum so why are u targeting veena for praising GC?? and some of you are busy in ur favt time pass bashing GC n his personal life...saw dat in another post...seriously get a life losers .....

Devils and Deedians in one sentence together...that is a first!!!! ShockedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Preethi-Premi-Sangs-LuvScooby-lazybee--PoisonIvy-

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Jalpari, we just saying the chemistry rock cause of Maneet, not because of GC!  Let's think about it, if it wasn't for GC and DD would we have this hot and happening Maneet that all are crazy about! 

Be tru to urself! 

NO doubt GC deserves a  break and he is good at what he does, but why call DD selfish, that's my issue now!

i know GC N DD together they created this chemistry .no doubt in dat
who called DD selfish? i dun know about thisOuch
are u talking about her previous topic ..geet selfish etc?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurti

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Devils and Deedians in one sentence together...that is a first!!!! ShockedLOL
LOL I know what you mean Rolzzz..... but yes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiLuvScooby-Sangs-RolzzSerenity_me

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Originally posted by Ankita_88

@Jalpari, we just saying the chemistry rock cause of Maneet, not because of GC!  Let's think about it, if it wasn't for GC and DD would we have this hot and happening Maneet that all are crazy about! 

Be tru to urself! 

NO doubt GC deserves a  break and he is good at what he does, but why call DD selfish, that's my issue now!

what u say i understand and i agree that but what i am trying to say is veenadi in that topic did not bash DD she told abt GEET so there is certain diff between real and reel life i guess.

That is what we have been saying...precisely me.....

Talking abt GEET is one thing.........and talking about DD is another...
she is a fabulous actress and an amazing human being ,... no doubts in that......
but, we are not with what GEET has been doing ...................

Please learn to differentiate between DD and GEET............

one is DRASHTI DHAMI.......the queen of television....
and otehr is GEET KHURANA ...the queen of MSK....o.k?Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunBharathi_gurtiBatameezDilSilentsoul49erFan-PoisonIvy-

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Originally posted by Geekgod

Uhhhh...........what you talking about?And Losers? Has anyone used any such term here? Or is it just you? 
we are attaking veena or veena is attacking everyone here...many of us are here for geet...but your friend veena doesnt bother about us...always bashing geet...thats ok for you...trying to make this forum a one mans forum ...no way dear...she is hurting everyone by commenting continuously about geet., geet is this! geet is that...is that correct...if its her point of view then this is our point of view about gc performance..its she instigating others to fight ....and calling us bashers...and dont think   that veena is making post because she loves this serial., we  can very well understand she does this because she hates darshti and you people are also bashers if you call us so...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Preethi-Premi-Sangs-gennyMLuvScooby49erFan-PoisonIvy-

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Rolzz and Preethi-Premi.........I am a devil, just born to be evilROFL You guys have any problem with thatLOL

Edited by Geekgod - 18 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtiSweetSammy-sumaiya-Preethi-PremiLuvScoobySerenity_me49erFanSaynaFM

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Be tru to urself! 

what u say i understand and i agree that but what i am trying to say is veenadi in that topic did not bash DD she told abt GEET so there is certain diff between real and reel life i guess.

That is what we have been saying...precisely me.....

Talking abt GEET is one thing.........and talking about DD is another...
she is a fabulous actress and an amazing human being ,... no doubts in that......
but, we are not with what GEET has been doing ...................

Please learn to differentiate between DD and GEET............

one is DRASHTI DHAMI.......the queen of television....
and otehr is GEET KHURANA ...the queen of MSK....o.k?Smile
thank you ...you can also very  well understand this and please dont hurt our sentiments....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28LuvScooby

Go to top