Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 6)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

All the devils n deedians ..... we know u guys are now expert in personal attacks n dats too for fictional characters.......
one of u said na this is an open forum so why are u targeting veena for praising GC?? and some of you are busy in ur favt time pass bashing GC n his personal life...saw dat in another post...seriously get a life losers .....

Uhhhh...........what you talking about?And Losers? Has anyone used any such term here? Or is it just you? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28SweetSammy-sumaiya-happygoluckyPreethi-Premi-Sangs-LuvScooby49erFan-PoisonIvy-

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

All the devils n deedians ..... we know u guys are now expert in personal attacks n dats too for fictional characters.......
one of u said na this is an open forum so why are u targeting veena for praising GC?? and some of you are busy in ur favt time pass bashing GC n his personal life...saw dat in another post...seriously get a life losers .....

ROFL aur aap dono jo haapy ke post mein kar rahe te aaj  , wo kya ta? expert kaun hai  personal attacks mein wo to saab ko pata hai....woh hi line ar baar LOL

Edited by Sayna - 18 March 2011 at 11:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyPreethi-PremiLuvScooby

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Jab baat apne par aayee toh bhaasanLOL

avi konsi baat kis pe aai?
baat geet ki hai to geet tak rakho...dekha tumne kabi humtumari DD ko kahen bash karte hain? ya uske baray mai offensive remarks diye?

geet ki baat ho rahi to maan ki baat karo..actors aur personal attacks pe mat aao...dats disgusting ...magar kya hai ke deedians to esi kaam mai expert hain bashing actors , personal attacks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by sangi1588

yup ...He was Out - standing ,Confused
Mind-blowing, spectacular, 
just out of this world, 
he was handsome , hot , 
drool worthy (dnt know if thats a word) 
he was Chumeswari..
rocking today..

Ok see i gave you so new adjectives for your future posts..do use it..i feel good Embarrassed

@bold......ROFLu actually cracked me up bcoz of this word...

And regarding episode i seriously dont know so no comments on that front.....really busy....not getting time for anything....but this one word cracked me up..

But Veenadi topic is becoming repetitive....say something new...

and others-guys you can ignore this topic too .....since you dont like...Wink

I know ..i too was ROFL seriously i too felt that the post have become repetitive thats why was thinking of some new adjective..and remembered this one from DIDLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Ankita_88SweetSammyLuvScooby-lazybee--PoisonIvy-

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

ROFL The Ds.... D = Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby-lazybee-

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Jalpari, we just saying the chemistry rock cause of Maneet, not because of GC!  Let's think about it, if it wasn't for GC and DD would we have this hot and happening Maneet that all are crazy about! 

Be tru to urself! 

NO doubt GC deserves a  break and he is good at what he does, but why call DD selfish, that's my issue now!

what u say i understand and i agree that but what i am trying to say is veenadi in that topic did not bash DD she told abt GEET so there is certain diff between real and reel life i guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanBatameezDil

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Geeks, its all abou the west coast now!  Read my reply on page 5!

I lub u! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyLuvScoobyGeekgodSweetSammy

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

avi konsi baat kis pe aai?
baat geet ki hai to geet tak rakho...dekha tumne kabi humtumari DD ko kahen bash karte hain? ya uske baray mai offensive remarks diye?

geet ki baat ho rahi to maan ki baat karo..actors aur personal attacks pe mat aao...dats disgusting ...magar kya hai ke deedians to esi kaam mai expert hain bashing actors , personal attacks

Exactly................................................
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top