Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 33)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Kulu - Agree in white he look yummy like vanila, and Vanila is my favorite ice cream...Main aur Maan tub mein khaiengey lolz....

Yes they both are looking nice in white, aur side mein khara hai DevraAngry....
Black and white ka zamana gaya, abb color aa gaya hai..

Muniza

Haan AAp aur Maan milke vanilla icecream khana...........main  meri vanilla icecream....aapne maan ko kaahonggi............to khud color change karo............kaun sa color black and rred.............geet is red saari............maan in black........aur saath main tub..........LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

@ Kulu - Agree in white he look yummy like vanila, and Vanila is my favorite ice cream...Main aur Maan tub mein khaiengey lolz....

Muniza

Haan AAp aur Maan milke vanilla icecream khana...........main  meri vanilla icecream....aapne maan ko kaahonggi............to khud color change karo............kaun sa color black and rred.............geet is red saari............maan in black........aur saath main tub..........LOL

geet and maan are looking really cool in white. I like geet's open hair. this is the second time they are showing maan in a kurta. But i wish dev was not there. i hope we get to see maan and geet putting color on each other. but i hope dev does not hover around

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..SilentsoulInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Muniza

Haan AAp aur Maan milke vanilla icecream khana...........main  meri vanilla icecream....aapne maan ko kaahonggi............to khud color change karo............kaun sa color black and rred.............geet is red saari............maan in black........aur saath main tub..........LOL

Hai hai black and red, main mur gaiee, saath MaanEet bhi, intense color...Last time he carried her in red saree to took her to the daadi, this time definitely he will take her on their bedroom...Oye kulu yeh kya kur diya, red and black kyon?

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Muniza

geet and maan are looking really cool in white. I like geet's open hair. this is the second time they are showing maan in a kurta. But i wish dev was not there. i hope we get to see maan and geet putting color on each other. but i hope dev does not hover around

Agree with you, they hadn't showed us Valentine sequence of MaanEet, and now on holi time Devra thereAngry......Anyways let see how would be the scene?

Muniza
Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InnerPeace

HailaShocked what is going on here? First it was Geet bashing now its Maan bashingOuch? Ladies please'two wrongs don't make a right so please yaar calm down and let it be. Using GC/Maan or DD/Geet as a weapon in this fight is not gonna solve anything. It's not their fault if fans get carried away so why'someone has to be the bigger person, if not this is gonna go in circles and never gonna end. And devilsConfused'I thought you guys were more sensible'what are you doingD'oh

please don't bash maan girls.Shocked.he is also  the part of this show and i guess buddies we all love man so much....please don't bash my maan..maaneet always...girls common don'tSmile bash himShocked....

gurpreet28

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Yes di even i was getting bored in the absence of ouer msk but but but as soon as he came back he made the show rock again......hats off guru......!

..VeenaGcian..

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
D'ohOh! So Idiots ki hi kami thi! woh bhi puri ho gayi!

but end of day Lesson learnt - MANEET ROCK! Clap Gurti are doing a commendable job! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28drdee142

topgun11 IF-Sizzlerz
topgun11
topgun11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
maan u r looking so goooood...love love love u

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top