Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 24)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16219

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by Amiiish

kuls will they show maan and geet joining college kya?LOL

btw why u didnt like todays epi?

Manneet were in same bed for almost a month but they did not even kissed each other. CVs ne married life ka mazak udaya hai. Deed nahi toh one hot hug was doable. WinkYahan toh MSK ko bhramachaari banadiya hai.LOL


yeh sab tum loggo ke vagah se hua............samjhe AVI...........tumne deedian club itna bada bana diya.........sab sirf ek deed ka wait ker rahe hai.........kee cvs dar gaye ki deed mite hee tum chodh na jaaon.........isliye door se apple dikah dikha entice karte hai......per deed nahi laate......tis all because of uLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishhappygolucky

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 28799

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11



vaise ddian denian even idiots.....were together on..........that.......forgeiners bhagoo mission too......I loved that thread..........because I knew..........unse....baki forum kitna darte hai.........nahi tissue ke jaorrat nahi hai........main aajka episode dekhke aram se aanson ko gusse main convert ker sakti hoon....

kuls these ppl also come in same category Wink ...but they have iron cover called we r GC fans ...........otherwise they r same like them ......suna hain inn logon ne unn foreigners ko protection mein invitation diya tha aur woh wahan gaye bhi the ......these r frnds yaar  Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Amiiishhappygolucky-lazybee-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by kuls11



vaise ddian denian even idiots.....were together on..........that.......forgeiners bhagoo mission too......I loved that thread..........because I knew..........unse....baki forum kitna darte hai.........nahi tissue ke jaorrat nahi hai........main aajka episode dekhke aram se aanson ko gusse main convert ker sakti hoon....

kuls these ppl also come in same category Wink ...but they have iron cover called we r GC fans ...........otherwise they r same like them ......suna hain inn logon ne unn foreigners ko protection mein invitation diya tha aur woh wahan gaye bhi the ......these r frnds yaar  Wink

You mean to say they hired goonda to attack us? Hmm proxy warApprove no prb we know how to tackle themWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Amiiishjazzerette-lazybee-TheRowdiest

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by Amiiish

kuls will they show maan and geet joining college kya?LOL

btw why u didnt like todays epi?

Manneet were in same bed for almost a month but they did not even kissed each other. CVs ne married life ka mazak udaya hai. Deed nahi toh one hot hug was doable. WinkYahan toh MSK ko bhramachaari banadiya hai.LOL


yeh sab tum loggo ke vagah se hua............samjhe AVI...........tumne deedian club itna bada bana diya.........sab sirf ek deed ka wait ker rahe hai.........kee cvs dar gaye ki deed mite hee tum chodh na jaaon.........isliye door se apple dikah dikha entice karte hai......per deed nahi laate......tis all because of uLOL

Convicted us for one more crimeD'ohLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishjazzerette-lazybee-Silentsoul

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Joined: 25 July 2006
Posts: 3188

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
kuls and avi: well atleast in college track there so much to show, I mean atleats the sgtory progress, or you have new tracks quite often, but here in Geet, I mean what is left to show. dont they get it , the reason this show got popular was cuz it was light heart, no much rona dhona, and flawless epis.

so what do want the next track to be??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky-lazybee-Silentsoul

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 10276

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

[QUOTE=happygolucky][QUOTE=-sum-]The problem with Veena's posts are the way she words them....anyone with a lick of sense can read between the lines and decipher that she regards GC as the sole contributor to the show therefore totally disregarding DD's hard work.....the show is a hit because of their COMBINED efforts and hard work....all her posts ONLY praise GC as though all DD does is sit in a corner and munch apples....does it stick in her craw that much to just acknowledge DDs contributionErmm....she has worked equally hard if not more


Agreed 100%Big smile


@sum: Amen!

Need I say more? You think GC is a good actor? That's great, so do most people on this forum? You think he is a great actor? Even better, good to see your admiration for him. You watch the show just for Maan aka GC? Good to see you have some motivation left to watch this show.
[DIV][
mujhse raha nehi gaya to main wapas agayi aapko yeh kehne ke liye , french mein: BRAVO :):):):):):):)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyhindu4lyf

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 28799

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky


You mean to say they hired goonda to attack us? Hmm proxy warApprove no prb we know how to tackle themWink


two grps with same motive Wink......yes we can tackle them Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Amiiishhappygolucky-lazybee-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by happygolucky


You mean to say they hired goonda to attack us? Hmm proxy warApprove no prb we know how to tackle themWink


two grps with same motive Wink......yes we can tackle them Cool

We have a huge army tooWink. No panga with us Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AmiiishjazzeretteSaynaFM-lazybee-TheRowdiest

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
wat guru abhi n drash doin on rakshabandhan

Author: adits7   Replies: 8   Views: 3413

adits7 8 3413 28 October 2010 at 11:51am by meaon
guru nd debi engaged=guru s latest FB status

2 3 4

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 31   Views: 10734

Luvushaheer 31 10734 05 October 2010 at 10:18am by Chandani_C
hey congo guyz..guru at no 1....

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 7   Views: 985

Luvushaheer 7 985 23 August 2010 at 12:29pm by Luvushaheer
Numba 1 Guru

Author: bengalirani101   Replies: 0   Views: 688

bengalirani101 0 688 22 August 2010 at 9:03pm by bengalirani101
Gurmeet was outstanding

Author: tootiefrootie11   Replies: 3   Views: 722

tootiefrootie11 3 722 19 July 2010 at 1:52pm by -sumaiya-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index