Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 19)

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Who said he can romance himself!  Its quite tru he is, u see now Dev is moving in cause MSK is too slow! ROFL

msk is really too slow yaar...no doubt....he can only speaks but never do any actionLOL,,,,only dev can do action,,,,LOL,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaynaFMutopia8849erFanSecretKhabri420

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

Who said he can romance himself!  Its quite tru he is, u see now Dev is moving in cause MSK is too slow! ROFL

msk is really too slow yaar...no doubt....he can only speaks but never do any actionLOL,,,,only dev can do action,,,,LOL,,
ROFLROFL very bad LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_me

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

Originally posted by SlovHanda

ROFLROFL very bad LOL

maan to family planning hi karta reh gya or dev date par bhi ho aya,,,,LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckySaynaFM49erFan

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
ClapI AGREE GC did an AMAZING JOB TODAY as ALWAYS  both in the show and in Tip Tip song sequence Day Dreaming

..VeenaGcian..

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

[QUOTE=verode]Guys i just watch this show for MAAN/ GC so how could i make a common post. see guys i  open topics on GC/MAAN daily because i want to share with people who love my topics. GURU is my favourtie and i am his fan so i dot hat for him . If u people love others in the show u can also make topics on him/ her. I open Geet selfish topic to discuss about the TB articel. I talk about GEET/CVS. i never bash DD. In fact i am not interested in her. So guys try to understand i make topics for GC/ MAAN to share his performance with every body here

Veena I totally disagree with u. Your topics has inner meaning which clearly shows that GC is all in all and DD is just a veg in that show
[/QUOTE]yes veena you need not explain it..your post speaks...your gurmeet is maan for us and this maan loves geet..this is the story and we all love them together...if you love maan praise him., then why do you judge geet dear..your least interested in darshti., then why do you comment on the character which she plays..you are a maan lover..but cant love/like geet ..thats your choice and we all respect you...but who are you to create a difference between maan and geet and always framing rules as how geet should talk to maan...who are you to say that geet is not loving maan., geet is selfish..blah! blah! these all shows you are maan l;over and geet hater...but we dont bother about your hatredness  if you keep it to yourselves...if you try to spread it in the forum that too geet forum we fans cant take it....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyPreethi-PremiSaynaFMutopia88-PoisonIvy-

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by happygolucky

[QUOTE=verode]Guys i just watch this show for MAAN/ GC so how could i make a common post. see guys i  open topics on GC/MAAN daily because i want to share with people who love my topics. GURU is my favourtie and i am his fan so i dot hat for him . If u people love others in the show u can also make topics on him/ her. I open Geet selfish topic to discuss about the TB articel. I talk about GEET/CVS. i never bash DD. In fact i am not interested in her. So guys try to understand i make topics for GC/ MAAN to share his performance with every body here

Veena I totally disagree with u. Your topics has inner meaning which clearly shows that GC is all in all and DD is just a veg in that show
[/QUOTE]yes veena you need not explain it..your post speaks...your gurmeet is maan for us and this maan loves geet..this is the story and we all love them together...if you love maan praise him., then why do you judge geet dear..your least interested in darshti., then why do you comment on the character which she plays..you are a maan lover..but cant love/like geet ..thats your choice and we all respect you...but who are you to create a difference between maan and geet and always framing rules as how geet should talk to maan...who are you to say that geet is not loving maan., geet is selfish..blah! blah! these all shows you are maan l;over and geet hater...but we dont bother about your hatredness  if you keep it to yourselves...if you try to spread it in the forum that too geet forum we fans cant take it....
ClapClapClap thanx 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygolucky

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thank u for the lovely post. i luv gc as maan.luv drasthi all the time. luv geet whn she believes n supports our maan. regardless what geet does, i always enjoy drashti's acting.

there is no point in watching the show whn maan's not there. it's not true for evey1. but i like it like that. i don't remember watching the show this eagerly ever whn he is not on screen.

on the second note...i don't think there was any rip in his pants. r u guys talkin about the flap sticking up infront of his zippers.????

..VeenaGcian..

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nakul was outstanding today ...HAAN Approve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettePreethi-PremiSaynaFMutopia8849erFan-PoisonIvy-SecretKhabri420

Go to top