Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 14)

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Really i cannot help u guys. tomorrow also i will make a topic for GC, day after and next day and till the end of the show. Because i don't think i can stop myself posting topics on him. So i think i have to speak with all u guys every day. ok then we will do that

go aheadLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurti-Sangs--lazybee-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Look at my post Julz. They thrashed it rite and left. I was shocked to see double rule of games. Theory of karma . Jaisa karoge waisa bharogeLOL
LOLLOL agreed<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky-lazybee-

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jalparii_h2o]u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
[/QUOTE]when veena can make every new thread just to hurt us i think its not at all wrong in giving her this reply...we are tired of her post..i too enjoy many of veenas post and i really dont have any problem with her...all these days i was quiet because i know veena p[ersonally...but today the way she spoke about geet and still sticking to her point is very hurting...when she is not bothered about we people getting hurted., then there is no point in being patient  .... i thought she loves maan so much but today she made it clear she hates geet/darshti...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyPreethi-PremiSaynaFM-lazybee--PoisonIvy-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Really i cannot help u guys. tomorrow also i will make a topic for GC, day after and next day and till the end of the show. Because i don't think i can stop myself posting topics on him. So i think i have to speak with all u guys every day. ok then we will do that

Jaisa aap soche. Ball is on ur courtApprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurti-lazybee--PoisonIvy-_innocent_

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Haan aurr kya...

We are with you di........

abb ladna heen hai to jee bhar kar lado......

Kal ho na Ho....Confused
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
haha u r such a joka - u attacked me on veena's post wen i made a simple comment and here u are pretending to be the saint oneDead please stop bein a 2 face hypocriteSleepy i regretted the fact that the topic got closed wen i came back to itAngryLOL

You guys work with veena attacking us many times. My friend got bashed badly with all GC dewaaniyons.

they bash but cant handle the heat wen its on them- heard the sayin wat goes around comes aroundWink no point behavin like an unwanted lawyerWinkLOL

Look at my post Julz. They thrashed it rite and left. I was shocked to see double rule of games. Theory of karma . Jaisa karoge waisa bharogeLOL

Bilkul avi, jaise karogi waise barogi. 

Applies to u very wellLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28-lazybee--PoisonIvy-_innocent_

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
The problem with Veena's posts are the way she words them....anyone with a lick of sense can read between the lines and decipher that she regards GC as the sole contributor to the show therefore totally disregarding DD's hard work.....the show is a hit because of their COMBINED efforts and hard work....all her posts ONLY praise GC as though all DD does is sit in a corner and munch apples....does it stick in her craw that much to just acknowledge DDs contributionErmm....she has worked equally hard if not more

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzeretteBharathi_gurtihappygoluckyGeekgodSweetSammy-Sangs-SaynaFM-lazybee-utopia8849erFanSerenity_meTheRowdiest-PoisonIvy-_innocent_

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
haha u r such a joka - u attacked me on veena's post wen i made a simple comment and here u are pretending to be the saint oneDead please stop bein a 2 face hypocriteSleepy i regretted the fact that the topic got closed wen i came back to itAngryLOL

You guys work with veena attacking us many times. My friend got bashed badly with all GC dewaaniyons.

they bash but cant handle the heat wen its on them- heard the sayin wat goes around comes aroundWink no point behavin like an unwanted lawyerWinkLOL

Bilkul avi, jaise karogi waise barogi. 

Applies to u very wellLOL

Buddy no applies to all u and me

Go to top