Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 13)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
haha u r such a joka - u attacked me on veena's post wen i made a simple comment and here u are pretending to be the saint oneDead please stop bein a 2 face hypocriteSleepy i regretted the fact that the topic got closed wen i came back to itAngryLOL

You guys work with veena attacking us many times. My friend got bashed badly with all GC dewaaniyons.

they bash but cant handle the heat wen its on them- heard the sayin wat goes around comes aroundWink no point behavin like an unwanted lawyerWinkLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28-Sangs-LuvScoobyhappygoluckyPreethi-PremiSweetSammy49erFanSerenity_me-lazybee--PoisonIvy-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Guys i just watch this show for MAAN/ GC so how could i make a common post. see guys i  open topics on GC/MAAN daily because i want to share with people who love my topics. GURU is my favourtie and i am his fan so i dot hat for him . If u people love others in the show u can also make topics on him/ her. I open Geet selfish topic to discuss about the TB articel. I talk about GEET/CVS. i never bash DD. In fact i am not interested in her. So guys try to understand i make topics for GC/ MAAN to share his performance with every body here

Veena I totally disagree with u. Your topics has inner meaning which clearly shows that GC is all in all and DD is just a veg in that show

Edited by happygolucky - 18 March 2011 at 11:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctgurpreet28Bharathi_gurtiLuvScooby-Sangs-49erFan-lazybee-utopia88-PoisonIvy-_innocent_

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

Ok Baba is back again with more wisdom (I have no idea where it comes from)LOL.......I think most people are not pro Geet or pro-MSK, they are Pro -show. The leads have given us wonderful characters with their awesome acting, its not the case of who is better or worse, yeah you may some preference for one or the other but at the end of the day......the show need,relies on both, Its a classic chicken and egg problem. So guys show some respect and adoration to all.........and with that Baba signs off

P.S.Shoes -------only asics or mizuno, in pairs, brand new, ROFL

Love to allHug
Geek ji... size bhi bol dijiye na please.... i am waiting!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
haha u r such a joka - u attacked me on veena's post wen i made a simple comment and here u are pretending to be the saint oneDead please stop bein a 2 face hypocriteSleepy i regretted the fact that the topic got closed wen i came back to itAngryLOL

You guys work with veena attacking us many times. My friend got bashed badly with all GC dewaaniyons.

they bash but cant handle the heat wen its on them- heard the sayin wat goes around comes aroundWink no point behavin like an unwanted lawyerWinkLOL

Look at my post Julz. They thrashed it rite and left. I was shocked to see double rule of games. Theory of karma . Jaisa karoge waisa bharogeLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28-Sangs-SaynaFM-lazybee-Serenity_me_innocent_

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Oh juls! hugs hugs! Perfect jawab!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygolucky_innocent_

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Really i cannot help u guys. tomorrow also i will make a topic for GC, day after and next day and till the end of the show. Because i don't think i can stop myself posting topics on him. So i think i have to speak with all u guys every day. ok then we will do that
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Look at my post Julz. They thrashed it rite and left. I was shocked to see double rule of games. Theory of karma . Jaisa karoge waisa bharogeLOL

Bilkul avi, jaise karogi waise barogi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Clap jaise karna waise bharoge, wa kia line hai ...LOL suba bohut maze le rahe te ROFL ab kya hua?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurti

Go to top