Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 (Page 11)

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by happygolucky

All the devils n deedians ..... we know u guys are now expert in personal attacks n dats too for fictional characters.......
one of u said na this is an open forum so why are u targeting veena for praising GC?? and some of you are busy in ur favt time pass bashing GC n his personal life...saw dat in another post...seriously get a life losers .....

Jab baat apne par aayee toh bhaasanLOL

avi konsi baat kis pe aai?
baat geet ki hai to geet tak rakho...dekha tumne kabi humtumari DD ko kahen bash karte hain? ya uske baray mai offensive remarks diye?

geet ki baat ho rahi to maan ki baat karo..actors aur personal attacks pe mat aao...dats disgusting ...magar kya hai ke deedians to esi kaam mai expert hain bashing actors , personal attacks

Thanks for the compliment! You dint bash Geet? Shocked Who called Geet selfish? Us?

i already said dat
900 chohay kha ke tum sab billiyan hajj karne chali ho
tum log se ziada maan ko kisne bash kia hai??
geet ko just selfish bola veena ne.....to kya bura kia??

Maan Bashing! Oh god for the lst time i am telling! I love Maan! He is Maan the God i cant dare to bash him.... But the billi chuha story thoda boring ho gaya hai...D'oh
ofcourse preethi..i love this maan /gurmeet so much but at the same time i love geet/dd too....this is geet forum..it means maaneet/gurti land...please veena dont divide this place....whenever you make a topic you make it very clear that its only maan and not maaneet..its hurting us more...its you making post everytime thats instigating fights ., creating difference between maan and geet....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28drdee142

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....

Di .......come to our MM.......no need to be here.......
This has become the routine......

Everytime Veena di opens a topic.....this happens....I dunno what the people have problem with her..

and o.k...I dun want to have any comment on me now......Angry That's enough.....Angry

im coming....
LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Originally posted by 49erFan

Almost standing out in Tip Tip did u see how DD I mean Geet affects him!  Wow all I gotta say!  Embarrassed

Can I just say how much I enjoyed this comment of yours Big smile

I had the same exact thought. I mean really, seriously why did that zipper malfunction.......ConfusedLOL

Edited by LuvScooby - 18 March 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi-Sangs--lazybee-Serenity_me49erFan-PoisonIvy-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by happygolucky

All the devils n deedians ..... we know u guys are now expert in personal attacks n dats too for fictional characters.......
one of u said na this is an open forum so why are u targeting veena for praising GC?? and some of you are busy in ur favt time pass bashing GC n his personal life...saw dat in another post...seriously get a life losers .....

Jab baat apne par aayee toh bhaasanLOL

avi konsi baat kis pe aai?
baat geet ki hai to geet tak rakho...dekha tumne kabi humtumari DD ko kahen bash karte hain? ya uske baray mai offensive remarks diye?

geet ki baat ho rahi to maan ki baat karo..actors aur personal attacks pe mat aao...dats disgusting ...magar kya hai ke deedians to esi kaam mai expert hain bashing actors , personal attacks

Thanks for the compliment! You dint bash Geet? Shocked Who called Geet selfish? Us?

i already said dat
900 chohay kha ke tum sab billiyan hajj karne chali ho
tum log se ziada maan ko kisne bash kia hai??
geet ko just selfish bola veena ne.....to kya bura kia??

she didnt just called selfish..questioned whether she needs maan to be just a father to the child...is this correct...do you ask us to believe she did all these things because she loves this serial so much1 when you people are indirectly bashing someone in the name of a fictional character ad calling us bashers... ...atleast we devils are doing it straightly.....dont think all deedianns/devils are gc haters..if so then you are wrong....

Ek fictional character jisne baacha khoya uska apmaan hua hai. When someone is mentally disturb you guys made fun of it. Maan agar mard hai toh jhel lega yeh chota sa prob. Maan ke character ko Maan hi rehne do bhagwaan mat banao jiLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 18 March 2011 at 11:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurti-Sangs-Preethi-PremiLuvScoobySerenity_meSaynaFM-lazybee--PoisonIvy-

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Now Im bored, same thing over and over again....u see repatative things r not fun anymore!  Wink
Aap Geeth ho na? Such mein all this started with repeatative posts onlyOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtiLuvScoobyhappygolucky-lazybee-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

u all want this post to be closed even i dun have problem with it.....but its not fair you all are attacking one person(veena) if u think its a repetitive post report it mod will close it....
haha u r such a joka - u attacked me on veena's post wen i made a simple comment and here u are pretending to be the saint oneDead please stop bein a 2 face hypocriteSleepy i regretted the fact that the topic got closed wen i came back to itAngryLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtiPreethi-PremipavshappygoluckyLuvScooby-lazybee-Serenity_meSaynaFM-PoisonIvy-

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Guys i just watch this show for MAAN/ GC so how could i make a common post. see guys i  open topics on GC/MAAN daily because i want to share with people who love my topics. GURU is my favourtie and i am his fan so i dot hat for him . If u people love others in the show u can also make topics on him/ her. I open Geet selfish topic to discuss about the TB articel. I talk about GEET/CVS. i never bash DD. In fact i am not interested in her. So guys try to understand i make topics for GC/ MAAN to share his performance with every body here
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@ Pinks pinks - No obvious comments...LOL Bache dar jayenge.... Subtle rakho..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby-lazybee-Serenity_me

Go to top