Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU Outstanding Today:Mod's note PG34 - Page 19

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Amiiish

kuls will they show maan and geet joining college kya?πŸ˜†

btw why u didnt like todays epi?

Haan......they met again in colleege............πŸ˜ƒaur unhe peechle janam ke sapne aaye............hum dono kee beech koi taar hau..............aur dev........ne bomb blast karvaya ho........vo pooa 20 saal main villian ban gaya ho....................replica of kajol saif movie.............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..............aur usse yeh dono deekh jaaye..........inn dono ko alag karne main lag jaaye............aur inki kismat inhe jodne main.,,
and I love new freash rebirth love stories..........

Hai allash main to kitni aachi writer hoon..............GEET CVS,,,,ur brain is on.....honemymoom with GC....please hire me..........😳I will do free job for maneet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Amiiish

kuls will they show maan and geet joining college kya?πŸ˜†

btw why u didnt like todays epi?

If they join college then there is no scope of hot romanceπŸ˜‰

I want story to take a turn in a way that we get to see more manneet moments.Manneet were in same bed for almost a month but they did not even kissed each other. Deed nahi toh one hot hug was doable. πŸ˜‰Yahan toh MSK ko bhramachaari banadiya hai.πŸ˜†
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

Manneet were in same bed for almost a month but they did not even kissed each other. CVs ne married life ka mazak udaya hai. Deed nahi toh one hot hug was doable. πŸ˜‰Yahan toh MSK ko bhramachaari banadiya hai.πŸ˜†

yeh sab tum loggo ke vagah se hua............samjhe AVI...........tumne deedian club itna bada bana diya.........sab sirf ek deed ka wait ker rahe hai.........kee cvs dar gaye ki deed mite hee tum chodh na jaaon.........isliye door se apple dikah dikha entice karte hai......per deed nahi laate......tis all because of uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

vaise ddian denian even idiots.....were together on..........that.......forgeiners bhagoo mission too......I loved that thread..........because I knew..........unse....baki forum kitna darte hai.........nahi tissue ke jaorrat nahi hai........main aajka episode dekhke aram se aanson ko gusse main convert ker sakti hoon....

kuls these ppl also come in same category πŸ˜‰ ...but they have iron cover called we r GC fans ...........otherwise they r same like them ......suna hain inn logon ne unn foreigners ko protection mein invitation diya tha aur woh wahan gaye bhi the ......these r frnds yaar  πŸ˜‰
happygolucky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

kuls these ppl also come in same category πŸ˜‰ ...but they have iron cover called we r GC fans ...........otherwise they r same like them ......suna hain inn logon ne unn foreigners ko protection mein invitation diya tha aur woh wahan gaye bhi the ......these r frnds yaar  πŸ˜‰

You mean to say they hired goonda to attack us? Hmm proxy war no prb we know how to tackle themπŸ˜‰
happygolucky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

yeh sab tum loggo ke vagah se hua............samjhe AVI...........tumne deedian club itna bada bana diya.........sab sirf ek deed ka wait ker rahe hai.........kee cvs dar gaye ki deed mite hee tum chodh na jaaon.........isliye door se apple dikah dikha entice karte hai......per deed nahi laate......tis all because of uπŸ˜†

Convicted us for one more crimeπŸ˜†
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kuls and avi: well atleast in college track there so much to show, I mean atleats the sgtory progress, or you have new tracks quite often, but here in Geet, I mean what is left to show. dont they get it , the reason this show got popular was cuz it was light heart, no much rona dhona, and flawless epis.

so what do want the next track to be??
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

You mean to say they hired goonda to attack us? Hmm proxy war no prb we know how to tackle themπŸ˜‰

two grps with same motive πŸ˜‰......yes we can tackle them πŸ˜Ž
happygolucky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

two grps with same motive πŸ˜‰......yes we can tackle them πŸ˜Ž

We have a huge army tooπŸ˜‰. No panga with us πŸ˜Ž