Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

:(((((((((( (Page 9)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

see taffy i just saw sbs wala segment, sbb wale link mein there was holi dehen ka scene....sbs wale mein they showed everyone is celebrating holi together toh it is a possibility that if holi ka function is organized, everyone celebrates together, the same way they celebrated shivratri...i am just guessing..daddaji will never melt so soon? kyunn???? bec. naitik told him that they're going out? ho hi nahi sakta ! 
Love your optimism Charu after knowing CV's past record. Hope tum sahi ho iss baar, fingers crossedSmile

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vertz

[

Di here's d SBB link.....dey show Naitik n DJ putting gulaal on each other n den DJ giving his blessings to Naksh.....isliye luks lyk d batwara track will soon come to an end!!Ouch 

thanks for the link dear..after watching this i'm sure ke it's a natak..see naitik and daddaji and akshara's face when they put gulal..Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Di

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

see taffy i just saw sbs wala segment, sbb wale link mein there was holi dehen ka scene....sbs wale mein they showed everyone is celebrating holi together toh it is a possibility that if holi ka function is organized, everyone celebrates together, the same way they celebrated shivratri...i am just guessing..daddaji will never melt so soon? kyunn???? bec. naitik told him that they're going out? ho hi nahi sakta ! 
Love your optimism Charu after knowing CV's past record. Hope tum sahi ho iss baar, fingers crossedSmile

nahi Sarita, they cannot do ITNA BADA blunder..why so much drama agar daddaji ne itni aaram se maan jaana tha no..impossible ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
You are right Charu, even I watched this link. Yes, when he was putting gulaal it was all forced. I think Nikhil's mom stopped Naitik & Akshara from leaving. So the Dino's were forced to play holi w/them. Akshara ko thoda bhaang pilate hai pichle saal ki tarahAngry Sab teekh hoga uske baad. kya pakaya ro rokhe

Madhavi_Di

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

nahi Sarita, they cannot do ITNA BADA blunder..why so much drama agar daddaji ne itni aaram se maan jaana tha no..impossible ! 

Thanks  charu  and  thanks  for  the  link . i  saw  it  too . i  am  happy  if  batwara  is  not  off. i  still want  dj  to  see  his  mistake  and  wants  naksh  to  proved  them  self  .

Vertz

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
if  this  is  rashmis  last  Holi  in  mayka  then  isn't  its  first  Holi  for  nandini    after  marrige? did  she  or  Dj  or  Bma  think  about  it  that  she  have  to  celebret  in  the  sasural  not  in  mayka  . i  think  rashmi  will  also  celebret  her  first  holi  after  marrige  in  singhaniya  sadan. Deadi  think  in  all  this  anger  for  naksh  all  this dinos  ignorig  the  fact  that  they  have  bigger  problem  then  naksh is  nandini  and  her  marrige.do  Bma  or  G3  ever  think  that  the  way  they  always  taunt  akshara  . even  she  is  100  times  batter  bahu  then  nandu  to her  saas  . what  will  heppened  when  she  go  to  her  sasural ? do  mohit   mom  will  except  her  with  love?  i  never  seen  any  mom  like  Bma  who  is  lest  care  about  what  is  going  to  happen  to  her  daughter .

Edited by madhaviben - 18 March 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.days--Sari--_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

You are right Charu, even I watched this link. Yes, when he was putting gulaal it was all forced. I think Nikhil's mom stopped Naitik & Akshara from leaving. So the Dino's were forced to play holi w/them. Akshara ko thoda bhaang pilate hai pichle saal ki tarahAngry Sab teekh hoga uske baad. kya pakaya ro rokhe

yes, i said it pehle bhi ke i saw Nikhil's mom there n it's all being done for her...and hina just said ke they r celebrating together toh it's true na...

yeah n this time lock gayitri and akshara in a room ROFL akshara will cry and cry and say "ma aapne meri koi baat par vishwas nahi kiya, humne aapko kitna dhoonda mandir mein LOL" and gayitri wud have said "bahu tum kyun apne maayke chali jaati ho humein bina bataye"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Di

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
one thing charu i don't understand naitik last dialogue 'NA HUMAE DUKH HOGA NA GHAR WALON KIO THAKLEEF' waht is the meaning for this.
please anyone can tell the exact maning acc to serial i understand waht naitik told . acc to the situation waht vl be rsult.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index