:(((((((((( (Page 14)

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by saman.17

hi guys i got this msge from akshara and naitik from fb just i wished them on holi and want naksh live a happy ma
ried life

all the fans of yrkkh and fans of naksh and team happy holi. please show some happiness naksh life always surrounded problems want to see more more happy life for naksh. one side shava were living happy life and naksh alwsays surrounded dif...ficulties. don't want to see them like that. really the batwaara cancel waht naksh going to do. want to see naksh supporting each other during difficulties and adjust themselves and comeout of flying colors. don't want to see naksh weak. make them and show them strong. without any problem.last two years they suffered a lot. hop[e this batwaara track end in naksh favour with positive node. want to see naksh happiness and want tos ee naitik's b'day soon and gangur festival too. this is waht i have written  in my fb to them

this batvara will be finish in this holi-this is waht i got the msg from them akshara and naitik from fb

i don't understand wheather to believe or not

haa kaha tha na akshara ne khud kahi thi sbs me cv's ko hamari khushiyon ka koi khayal nhi hai.....CryCry
do u believe that waht fb given the nwes in naitik and akshra fb sam

and u also saw yrkkhrockerz they mentioned tha akshi vl perform only with family not nfaksh together but she is performing with naitik really going mad after reading fb

yaa aunty not able to understand anything wat to beleave & wat not to????? ve to just wait & watch tats al.....Ouch

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
sam go and watch idiaforum showing yrkkh holi celebration don't miss it afterwards vl discuss
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

sam go and watch idiaforum showing yrkkh holi celebration don't miss it afterwards vl discuss

ya ya sure....Tongue
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

oh yeah rite..
nhi lagana main aksar bhul jaati hu..Tongue

ShockedShocked arre nhi hoga cancel.. sbb ki video dekhne se to aisa hi lag rha hai..

haa nhi hoga but woh log bahar isiliye nhi jaa rahe hai kyun ki maate ne naitik ko rok liya...Angryab kya kahu  ise me.....AngryAngry
indiaforams me video upload hua hai dekha both told tat they ll give surprise to family by not going outside but hamare liye toh yeh bahut bada shock hai surprise nhi.........Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
guys naksh bahar nahi gaye akshi naitik ko mana leti hai and everyone in the house family friends wating and asking for naksh and then they came with naitik band baja and they try to make everyone happy and naksh wee trying to make everyone happynaksh kuch aisa karnewale rang jamayenge yaar dance drama honge yaar even akshi told naitik mujhe rang laga de ya main naitik ko rang laga doon usme bhi twist hai sachi yaar paagal hone wale hai even anitik told dj ko poore plate color lagake kehana padega ki bura na mano holi hai

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saman.17

oh yeah rite..
nhi lagana main aksar bhul jaati hu..Tongue

ShockedShocked arre nhi hoga cancel.. sbb ki video dekhne se to aisa hi lag rha hai..

haa nhi hoga but woh log bahar isiliye nhi jaa rahe hai kyun ki maate ne naitik ko rok liya...Angryab kya kahu  ise me.....AngryAngry
indiaforams me video upload hua hai dekha both told tat they ll give surprise to family by not going outside but hamare liye toh yeh bahut bada shock hai surprise nhi.........Shocked
rite..
akshara maate dhanya ho..
kya kahe aapke baare mein hum..Angry

kuch kehne ka laayak nhi choda usne....AngryAngry

moonlight08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index