India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

:(((((((((( (Page 10)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
and charu he naksh don't drink bhaang and something special will be there what it vl be charu or anyone can tell?please.

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
guys something fishy lagaraha he'i don't know after seeing the video really where is gay3 mahaan b'ma was thee i think this gay3 vl more bhaang to nikhil and vl come to know the truth may be to his family and everyone  except naksh.
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

guys something fishy lagaraha he'i don't know after seeing the video really where is gay3 mahaan b'ma was thee i think this gay3 vl more bhaang to nikhil and vl come to know the truth may be to his family and everyone  except naksh. even the reporter say that naksh ki jaldi ghari ki vapas hogi but not in holi i think batwaara is still on they didn't said batwaara cancel hog=aya or naksh saath holi manayenge.
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Vertz

[

Di here's d SBB link.....dey show Naitik n DJ putting gulaal on each other n den DJ giving his blessings to Naksh.....isliye luks lyk d batwara track will soon come to an end!!Ouch 

thanks for the link dear..after watching this i'm sure ke it's a natak..see naitik and daddaji and akshara's face when they put gulal..Dead 

arrey yeh video toh hum dekhe hi nahi the..Confused  ab toh m also pakka sure ki its all natak...Dino ka face Dino jaisa hi lag raha hai...Big smileBig smile  chalo now m all at peace....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

[

Di here's d SBB link.....dey show Naitik n DJ putting gulaal on each other n den DJ giving his blessings to Naksh.....isliye luks lyk d batwara track will soon come to an end!!Ouch 

thanks for the link dear..after watching this i'm sure ke it's a natak..see naitik and daddaji and akshara's face when they put gulal..Dead 

arrey yeh video toh hum dekhe hi nahi the..Confused  ab toh m also pakka sure ki its all natak...Dino ka face Dino jaisa hi lag raha hai...Big smileBig smile  chalo now m all at peace....
taffy i want to know what naitik told to akshi na humae dukh hoga na gharwale tahkleef hoga waht does it mean.and i also saw the the video want to ask u the reporter didn't tell taht naksh vapas ayenge jaldi and saath saath rehenge but she didn't mention that i n this holi waht do u think?
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

and charu he naksh don't drink bhaang and something special will be there what it vl be charu or anyone can tell?please.

dun know yaar..i'm just guessing ke it's gonna be like shivratri only...they will celebrate together and do a natak for the sake of rama behen
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

[

LOL aise hi itni tension 
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

[

ha video dekhke kuch aesa hi lag raha hai but akshra ne aesa kyu kaha ki saari prob solve ho jaayegi & sbs me toh woh rashmi & nandini ke saath khushi khushi holi manaa rahi thi pata nhi kya hoga but hope wahi ho jo hum chahte hai....Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index