Posted: 13 years ago
really the karan hina yrkkh rockerz meg me that akshi is not performing together in spa 2011but v got the news and also saw naksh performing together and even they msg me that naksh performing togetehr with the family but they were performing togetehr alone.

idon't uinderstasnd what is written on fb by naksh or someone else wheather top belive or not sorry i got the msg that 's just want to know is it true or not waht is coming fb
Originally posted by saman.17

lagta hai khushi ke maare tumne nhi daalna bhi bhul gayi....😆
haa batwara cancel nhi hua toh isse zyada khushi ki baat aur kuch nhi hai.....😃
kaha nhi daalna bhul gyi main.??😕

haa kaha tha na akshara ne khud kahi thi sbs me cv's ko hamari khushiyon ka koi khayal nhi hai.....😭😭
do u believe that waht fb given the nwes in naitik and akshra fb sam

and u also saw yrkkhrockerz they mentioned tha akshi vl perform only with family not nfaksh together but she is performing with naitik really going mad after reading fb
Originally posted by moonlight08

kaha nhi daalna bhul gyi main.??😕

u ve written na ki "batwara cancel ho gya isse khushi ki baat aur koi nhi hai"......tumhe batwara cancel hone pe khushi ho rahi hai kya?????😆
but waise bhi fb me they ve said itseems tis holi batwara ll be cancelled......😭
Originally posted by JAYA_09

do u believe that waht fb given the nwes in naitik and akshra fb sam

and u also saw yrkkhrockerz they mentioned tha akshi vl perform only with family not nfaksh together but she is performing with naitik really going mad after reading fb

yaa aunty not able to understand anything wat to beleave & wat not to????? ve to just wait & watch tats al.....
sam go and watch idiaforum showing yrkkh holi celebration don't miss it afterwards vl discuss
Originally posted by JAYA_09

sam go and watch idiaforum showing yrkkh holi celebration don't miss it afterwards vl discuss

ya ya sure....😛

u ve written na ki "batwara cancel ho gya isse khushi ki baat aur koi nhi hai"......tumhe batwara cancel hone pe khushi ho rahi hai kya?????😆
but waise bhi fb me they ve said itseems tis holi batwara ll be cancelled......😭
oh yeah rite..
nhi lagana main aksar bhul jaati hu..😛

😲😲 arre nhi hoga cancel.. sbb ki video dekhne se to aisa hi lag rha hai..
Originally posted by moonlight08

oh yeah rite..
nhi lagana main aksar bhul jaati hu..😛

😲😲 arre nhi hoga cancel.. sbb ki video dekhne se to aisa hi lag rha hai..

haa nhi hoga but woh log bahar isiliye nhi jaa rahe hai kyun ki maate ne naitik ko rok liya...😡ab kya kahu  ise me.....😡😡
indiaforams me video upload hua hai dekha both told tat they ll give surprise to family by not going outside but hamare liye toh yeh bahut bada shock hai surprise nhi.........😲
guys naksh bahar nahi gaye akshi naitik ko mana leti hai and everyone in the house family friends wating and asking for naksh and then they came with naitik band baja and they try to make everyone happy and naksh wee trying to make everyone happynaksh kuch aisa karnewale rang jamayenge yaar dance drama honge yaar even akshi told naitik mujhe rang laga de ya main naitik ko rang laga doon usme bhi twist hai sachi yaar paagal hone wale hai even anitik told dj ko poore plate color lagake kehana padega ki bura na mano holi hai