Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
may be yaar naitik want to show or make understand akshi that can't be one again may be. that'sy he did these things. it vl take time.
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

agar sach hai toh meri taraf se bhi 3-4 daalde naπŸ˜†

matlab naksh r planning to leave that zoo or rather Udaipur only... gre88 news...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: saman.17

agar sach hai toh meri taraf se bhi 3-4 daalde naπŸ˜†

arre why not..
aaj to sacchi tafseer di ne dil khush kar dia.!!!
Originally posted by: gutky

matlab naksh r planning to leave that zoo or rather Udaipur only... gre88 news...πŸ˜†

di.. vo log nhi jaaenge..
parivaar ke saath hi holi manaenge..
lekin batwara cancel nhi ho rha hai..πŸ˜ƒ
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

ohhh i thought they'll leave πŸ˜­ but thank god atleast batwara tho cancel ho gaya ... πŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

and yeh hamare liye more than enough hai...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: gutky

ohhh i thought they'll leave πŸ˜­ but thank god atleast batwara tho cancel ho gaya ... πŸ˜†

nhi di,.
cv's itne bhi acche nhi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lekin batwara cancel ho gya isse khushi ki baat aur koi nhi hai.!!!πŸ˜ƒ
JAYA_09 thumbnail
hi guys i got this msge from akshara and naitik from fb just i wished them on holi and want naksh live a happy ma
ried life

all the fans of yrkkh and fans of naksh and team happy holi. please show some happiness naksh life always surrounded problems want to see more more happy life for naksh. one side shava were living happy life and naksh alwsays surrounded dif...ficulties. don't want to see them like that. really the batwaara cancel waht naksh going to do. want to see naksh supporting each other during difficulties and adjust themselves and comeout of flying colors. don't want to see naksh weak. make them and show them strong. without any problem.last two years they suffered a lot. hop[e this batwaara track end in naksh favour with positive node. want to see naksh happiness and want tos ee naitik's b'day soon and gangur festival too. this is waht i have written  in my fb to them

this batvara will be finish in this holi-this is waht i got the msg from them akshara and naitik from fb

i don't understand wheather to believe or not

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nhi di,.
cv's itne bhi acche nhi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lekin batwara cancel ho gya isse khushi ki baat aur koi nhi hai.!!!πŸ˜ƒ

lagta hai khushi ke maare tumne nhi daalna bhi bhul gayi....πŸ˜†
haa batwara cancel nhi hua toh isse zyada khushi ki baat aur kuch nhi hai.....πŸ˜ƒ
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

hi guys i got this msge from akshara and naitik from fb just i wished them on holi and want naksh live a happy ma
ried life

all the fans of yrkkh and fans of naksh and team happy holi. please show some happiness naksh life always surrounded problems want to see more more happy life for naksh. one side shava were living happy life and naksh alwsays surrounded dif...ficulties. don't want to see them like that. really the batwaara cancel waht naksh going to do. want to see naksh supporting each other during difficulties and adjust themselves and comeout of flying colors. don't want to see naksh weak. make them and show them strong. without any problem.last two years they suffered a lot. hop[e this batwaara track end in naksh favour with positive node. want to see naksh happiness and want tos ee naitik's b'day soon and gangur festival too. this is waht i have written  in my fb to them

this batvara will be finish in this holi-this is waht i got the msg from them akshara and naitik from fb

i don't understand wheather to believe or not

haa kaha tha na akshara ne khud kahi thi sbs me cv's ko hamari khushiyon ka koi khayal nhi hai.....😭😭