Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

OLD VS NEW i.e BRIDE SWAPPING VS GROOM SWAPPING (Page 2)

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I just love Avina pair......I watch choti bahu for their awesome chemistry....even if they repeat bride/groom swapping I dont care I am here for Avina :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123RADEV1000

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Plz read this article.You will get your answer.

CHOTTI BAHU...SINDUUR BIN SUHAGAN Mon -Fri @ 20:30 hrs
CHOTI BAHU is not a sequel not a rebirth not a new season but a New Story in a similar world with Dev & Radhika bound in spiritual love and guided by Kanha where CHOTI BAHU is the protagonist. Rawal... the birth land of Radha ji and the place where our Radhika will meet her Kanha... her Dev. In this place will be born new love story of Dev and Radhika. New love story yet the essence of same love, purity, naughtiness, sacrifice and eternity as that of Radha-krishan. Rawal is decorated wonderfully at the occasion of Radha Astami. Soon Radha will be born and the city will lost in divine and mystic ecstasy. Radhika is a brahmini's daughter but is being brought up by Raghav who is a poor julaha [weaver]. He is bringing up Radhika and is putting all his efforts to inculcate the values, beliefs and habits of a Brahmini. He does this religiously despite of his wife Kalawati being upset about it. Our Dev is in no different situation .. inspite of being a servant He is also being brought up by Purohit family, gets love from RP but rest of them treat him like a servant only. But the irony is that Dev is not only the blood of Purohit family but also future RP which none is aware of. On the auspicious day of Radha Ashtami, the purohit family is invited to the town and along with RP his family comes, Dev. No one knows what kanha has in store for his biggest bhakt, today what will happen with Radhika will change her entire life. In this mela Raas leela will be enacted and small kids will become Radha and Kanha..... Radhika a julaha's daughter becomes Radha and meets her real life Kanha in Dev. Both Radhika and Dev play Radha and Kanha... and here begins their love story. Both Dev and Radhika after the occasion of Radha Ashtami become friends and they both playing reach to the temple where Samuhik Vivah is happening and both the kids unknowingly get married. Proper wedding.. Dev unaware that he has got married goes back to Mathura whereas when Radhika realises that what actually they had done now grows up thinking herself married .. Radhika now keeps waiting for the man she got married to but he doesn't return .. Prophecy is that CHOTI BAHU will inherit entire purohiti .. Maheshwari Eldest bahu of RP family wants all the ancestral property and makes Raj Purohit (Dadaji) physically and mentally disabled ..She is upset as now her son will not get the purohiti but Rohan, who is the youngest grandson in the eyes of all, will get the Purohiti. Maheshwari plans to control Rohan totally by showing overflowing affection and compassion towards him. Radhika has huge faith on Kanha and believes that he will make her meet her Kanha, whom she got married. Radhika is chosen by Maheshwari to marry Rohan as she will inherit all property as per RP's will .. Dev comes to get Radhika's rishta done for Rohan .. Both feel divine connect for each other unable the understand the reason but Radhika is proven by Kalavati that Rohan is the person she married as a child .. Radhika comes to Mathura with Dev .. Soon Radhika is shocked to realizes that Dev is her real husband.

Edited by -pratyasha- - 18 March 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sinharubyRADEV1000prabhasfanitalyAisha_kPutijaChalhovanu17Neerjaa-Swetha-

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Why we are talking about bride or groom swapping.....Its just the starting, In my opinion there should be many ups and down before marriage tracks and that i think is not going to be in near future....How story will move forward if there is not any twists turns.....Main thing should be that story should be told in interesting way which captivates the viewers...Problem is,  if there is little bit of CB1, comparisons will surly come....Now story should  become interesting  from now on...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

august123billo77..yajnaseni..anu17PutijaChalhov

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Neerja and RADEV1000.We should wait and watch how the story unfolds.I don't think there will be a groom swap as BB has clearly choosen Radhika to be the CB.She is thinking that by marrying Rohan she will be CB.But She will get the shock of her life when she will get to know that Dev is the youngest son and would be RP.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sinharubyRADEV1000billo77anu17Neerjaa-Swetha-fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
First of all Rohan is not interested in marrying. He's a carefree guy & doesn't want to take any responsibilities.Whereas Dev is totally opposite.Infact in one of the earliear episodes Rohan tells Dev that he should be the one to marry 1st.So, there's every possibility that Dev will marry Radhika that too in everyone's presence.

billo77anu17

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
 I do not understand that why marriage is going to  happen soon, it will be months before this track is going to happen....Why there has to be swapping whether its bride or groom,? If  Creatives are going the Pardes way then there should be lots of drama....Proposal thing has not materialized  today,as was promoted and i think it will not be done...There should be surprising factors also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77anu17fatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
nap I also not think history will not repeat and Dev will get married to rad and BB tell Dev to do that...and also I just think Rohen will support Dev for this time...so also Rad get to know that Dev is her husband before marriage...so she may be tell this to Rohen...so Rohen will do some tricks to RaDev get married
so just wait and watch what is in cv's mind

-Swetha-fatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I dont want to let my imagination run wild with all theories and wait for the story to unfold but one thing I am sure whatever twists turns tracks happen both Radev r married on an auspious day when they where young so whatever one may try they will be the ones to be married and I will enjoy all good bad and silly tracks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000Neerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index