Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? (Page 9)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
really whats wrong with scooter..?..they won't break face with it..put them all protection..Silly..what are they for..Geek..teacher..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
ok , this has been my general view/ opinion about her since a long time -

uh , most of the time i dont know what to make of her ..
bcuz the way the CVs have sketched this character , there is usually not much consistency , it is kinda difficult to , um analyze her as such .. she thinks something in one episode , says something in another , and does something completely different in another episode ...

Manav is a much better etched and fleshed out character than archana .. a better written one ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthshermaPiyatrix

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Interesting topic Jaanu Thumbs Up this shows that Archu fans are not blind supporters Wink

IMO, Archu is an extremely foolish girl, who means well but comes across as overly interfering because of that. She is too naive to be manipulative. She doesn't have that mean streak in her. I completely agree with Tanya di's analysis on her.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 19 March 2011 at 9:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrinaavaarchanamanavlunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
TBH , half the time archu comes across as an airhead more than anything else ..
ok , i call her manipulative now , but a few episodes later she might forget the stand she is taking now , and say something completely opposite ..
she flip flops way too often .(. i still remember the factory phase ...)
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

It must be in thing to detect 'manipulation', especially clever to sniff it into suspiciously 'godly' people. So let me try to joint the trend and savour some 'intellectual' satisfaction...Archana is 'manipulative'. Now where to assort her? The Indian examples of manipulators like Mr. Chanakya of older ages or Dude Gandhi of recent times, this fits somewhat with her 'facade' of well meaning 'attacks', but trouble is we want to class her in 'destructive' negative manipulator class. So let us put her along with foxy Machiavelli...Oh but this again disturbs the rank of original champions. We are yet to pull them out from the victimhood class i.e. Savitaji or plainly forgotten ones like Rasika or Dharmesh. My credibility gets slurred if I fail to reassort those worthy eminences too... O.K . let me try foolish class. But whom should I confer this honour? The character which is actually trying to act smart in vain, or the scriptwriters who are vainly writing foolish smartness?...Forget it all.

Aah, the vain pleasure of sarcasm. Only dissatisfying part here, is not achieving its full potential for branding lame an obvious lame.

On serious note, OSJ your note on Page 5 (in blue) covers all the relevant points straightforward and best summed up in that brilliant retort... "Manufoolative'.Clap

Edited by smrth - 19 March 2011 at 9:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Great post Smrth ...Actually I am also of the opinion that even if she tries to manipulate , she does gofs up ...Mostly her manipulations ( or you can say her attempts at manipulations ) are to give manav what he wants .
I  don't think she has manipulated for herself knowingly ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrismrthshootingstar27LuvSSeverarchanamanav

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

you are right soni..Smile..everybody manipulates in this serial..by the way i also manipulated some reading in my physics lab..as the lecturer never accepted our actual readings after trying many times..at last we had to go home..so we did manipulated the readings..ROFL..i have done some bad things too...ROFL

Oh god, in every practicals me and my lab partner have world war over manipulation, he is expert in it and I oppose it all the time, simply coz mam can leaves us early...
We end up leaving last.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaarchanamanav

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Great post Smrth ...Actually I am also of the opinion that even if she tries to manipulate , she does gofs up ...Mostly her manipulations ( or you can say her attempts at manipulations ) are to give manav what he wants .
I  don't think she has manipulated for herself knowingly ....

Tanya, she does not know malicious manipulation, I wish she would employ some 'tact' (another name of an appropriate 'manipulation'?) It would stand her in good stead in upcoming Savita reconciliation track. To attribute malicious manipulation in her Shravni handling track, tracing it to her 'greatness' aspiration is height of wrangling with logic and reasoning- Almost a genius invention. For more common sensical , 'Manav -good -book 'aspiration, it (manipulation) fails its application, the moment she continues her single minded approach about Manav's Word/promise even after he is fully restored to her, and hence its initial employment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top