Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? (Page 5)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

HI Jaanu , 

Very nice topic  you open........Thumbs Up
But will have you tomorrow or Sunday..

My  little babe is not well.. I came back home..he was on bed..

Will tell you my opinion after..Bye dear..
and once more..you are superbSmile

Edited by Thanee - 18 March 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

manipulation is a skill..archu just doesn't have it in herLOL..i think savita ,rasika and manju  are skilled manipulators..Geek..archu made her fans run for cover yesterday..ROFL

Ok haven't read all comments. Will do so but after reading 2 pages, i agree with my partner Usha. Hers is my opinion too.
When i opened this thread it was defo not 2 get my poor Archu bashed just 2 get ur opinions.EmbarrassedLOL
LOLSome were very pertinent n some i do agree 2 disagree.
Well personally Archana is too plain a girl 2 think of manipulations n machinations. She did try 4 Manav's sake n his happiness but she failed miserably. I must admit though that she was responsible in Shrav n TDH weaving dreams of a life with Manav n her.
Manipulators with hidden agenda r shrewd, very cunning , cruel, strike n wound n then leave without conscience.
Dharmesh who covertly threaten n openly blackmails n Rassika who sows discord, creates suspicion, divide n rule r 1st class manipulators.
A mild manipulator wud b Savita too 4 manipulating son n Shrav 2 get her goals/dreams achieved.
I dont think she manipulated Mads. I think  that when she went 2 her it was because she felt guilty 4 judging n misunderstanding her. But yes sensing that may b she is the root of all problems, the punjabi kudi decided 2 amend n come up with the idea. Wat is wrong is Archu backing the decision made by her n her agreeing 2 let her divorce 4 her sister's sake
As Usha said this really made us fans run 4 cover n now when every character's goofs r explained by CVs incompetence then we too can say, bloody CVs stop butchering Archana by portraying her like a knuckle head with such regressive thought pleaseStern Smile
Pleasing others is an obsession n avoiding conflictual situations is Archana's philosophy in life
Archana is a girl with a very low self concept, high inferiority complex n very old fashioned which, like i said, r like a shirt made of iron, very difficult 2 remove n get rid of.Big smile
Here i agree with Tany Di on her explanation of her regressive attitudes. Not going 2 school, spending all her time with a mother who becomes ur role model n u end up behaving just like her.
For me Archana is more foolish than manipulative. She may have tried 2 coerce 2 get things done 4 Manav, not 4 herself but she didn't succeed coz she just doesn't have it in her. Too plain n average she is!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-souvik-smrthshootingstar27LuvSSeverarchanamanavPiyatrix

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

i also have to add she made one of her fan (teacher) eat her word instead of her rock hard poori's too...ROFL

Usha Akka,
ROFL  ROFL ROFL

Waiting for Jaanu Di's reply.

Usha dear i'm not taking my words bak n i'll eat my famous pooris n u keep exploding ppl's intestines with ur jackfruit sambarTongueLOL.
Btw I still think Archu was sincere in helping Mads. There was no manipulation there. That knucklehead comes up with the idea MAY B when she saw Archu being so nice 2 her n all but it was mainly her decision. Wats wrong is Archu backing this decision.Unhappy
Wrong is wrong whether it is Archu  n Manav but i still love her n as u said lets face the situationLOL
@ Umi
Hope u r fine. Long time no cHug
Hey my post has a question mark at the end. I didn't say Archu is foolish n manipulativeLOLLOL

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Jaaanu nice topic from a Archu lover-supporter..Appreciate it..Big smile

Varsha dear u make me worry now with this large smile. OuchLOLLOL

Archu The Great Manipulator, Twoface, Hypocrite, Foolish and than some... Angry

I was sure this was comingBig smile Be fair yaar!!

Because she is the lead and pretty so supporters could never see her as hypocrite and manipulator before...She has done this with Shrav over and over and now with Madhuri..Like chameleon changes color as it suits her..

Well i do agree she manipulated Shrav  4 Manav. Her constantly taking Shrav back n reassuring her just 2 please Manav can b regarded as manipulation but here again not 4 her own happiness but 4 somebody who means the world 2 her n agree that 4 Manav she wud manipulate if it is neededEmbarrassed but in Mads case i'm skeptic. I dont think so. I think she was genuine

She is extremely regressive in her thoughts..A woman of 2011 should not be thinking like this..Her initial role made everyone think she was a sati savitri saint...But her decision making process shown otherwise..

Agree here. Very regressive thought n very stupid 2 think that a woman is useless n hopeless without a man. Who will tell her that it's better b single n alone than in bad companyWacko

Go back and review her actions against Shrav, TDH, FBD and now with Madhuri...U will see what I see..

Her comments to Varsha after abortion was that Satish jeeju will take u back...She thinks hasty and impulsive decision to have an abortion w/o consulting a husband is a small matter and hubby will quickly move on and forget-forgive Varshu..

Her pampering Varsha, feeding her, harassing Sulo day in day out 2 forgive Varsha n Manav going 2 meet Satish 4 Varsha's sake didn't really went well down my throat too. ArMan's constant interferences in others' lives always bug me too but here again i'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She is mostly foolish coz she doesn't really realise she is causing more harm than gud. She still thinks she is doing the right things n i still believe her intentions r basically gud  n genuine n un4tunately she ends up messing everything

Now she thinks Vaishu should go back to cheating two timing FBD...Wow..

And we called TDH names...

I dont 4 sureWinkBig smile

I hate to think of her this bad but I have seen enough in life to see her traits completely..

Foolish is Madhuri for getting sucked into a so called friendship at a such a vulnerable time of her life..

shootingstar27Dabulls23

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Most of the times Archana is nothing more than a dumd character.She stood calm when everybody is pointing vaishu's character in her house and at the hotel.Shw would have opened her mouth and stood for vaishu.
  She is ready to speak and stand for manav but not vaishu?I don't say that she don't love her sisters but she must support them,understand them.I didn't like the way she is supporting madhuri.
 madhuri has her husband's support morally and financially.But vaishu,she is also pregnant and she doesn't know whereabouts her husband.madhuri know abt dharmesh second wedding she should stop him but she didnot do that.She is also responsible for Vaishu's suffereing.
 Archana must think all this.She should be calm while dealing with varshu.And dumb while dealing with madhuri so that madhuri doesn't take advantage of Archana's goodness.
 On the wholie.cv's make archana a dumb and sometimes very foolish character.she thinks she doing great help to others,living for others etc etc but always messes up everything.Ans sulochana always running behind Archana.Cv's coulld have shown Archana bit more intelligent,smart and dynamic and sulochana out of Archan world.Somehow i lost interest for MANAV and ARCHANA.Only interested in varsha-satish,vaishu-dharmesh twists.
This is my POV.this is not to hurt anybody's opinions.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 18 March 2011 at 11:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

i have a punishment for teacher..for being over confident about archu's intentions..Geek..
you have to write archu is manifoolative 100 times..ROFL
Wow Usha teacher ko hi punishment.. Kya Zamaana Agaya hai.. Jaanu Di did you complete your assignment?? ROFL

archanamanavomshreejaanu

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

Most of the times Archana is nothing more than a dumd character.She stood calm when everybody is pointing vaishu's character in her house and at the hotel.Shw would have opened her mouth and stood for vaishu.
  She is ready to speak and stand for manav but not vaishu?I don't say that she don't love her sisters but she must support them,understand them.I didn't like the way she is supporting madhuri.
 madhuri has her husband's support morally and financially.But vaishu,she is also pregnant and she doesn't know whereabouts her husband.madhuri know abt dharmesh second wedding she should stop him but she didnot do that.She is also responsible for Vaishu's suffereing.
 Archana must think all this.She should be calm while dealing with varshu.And dumb while dealing with madhuri so that madhuri doesn't take advantage of Archana's goodness.
 On the wholie.cv's make archana a dumb and sometimes very foolish character.she thinks she doing great help to others,living for others etc etc but always messes up everything.Ans sulochana always running behind Archana.Cv's coulld have shown Archana bit more intelligent,smart and dynamic and sulochana out of Archan world.Somehow i lost interest for MANAV and ARCHANA.Only interested in varsha-satish,vaishu-dharmesh twists.
This is my POV.this is not to hurt anybody's opinions.

Totally agree with you on bolded underlined...Madhuri has some responsibility in this too..
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Great topic sreedi Clap
well my POV is completely different from u guys hope you dun mind..

@topic..Archana is completely foolish not only dis issue but in so many issues but  is the only reason to assume vaishali can go back to Dharmesh?no many reasons were dere behind her assumption
1)Madhuri clearly mentioned she'll move away completely from Dharmesh-vaishali llife once her mission is accomplished(i.e conceiving another kid)
2)Madhuri never giving her marriage to Dharmesh dat much importance which is different from vaishu who considered Dharmesh as a god and wroshipped him

3)ArMan mainly Archu asked so many times to tell everyone the truth before sulo's asthma attack nd not to forget she prayed to god dat Dharmesh's bad saaya to go completely away from her life.. but vaishu never made a step ahead even to tell the truth to her Brother also..
4)Vaishali never uttered a word even her MIL said such a dirty words to her infront of everyone..she opened her mouth only den wen everything was out of her hands..why?

all dese things made her think maybe vaishu wants to move into Dharmesh's life and give dere relation a second chance..

and yes her dialogue was annoying but she clearly didnt persuaded mads to take divorce decision and even out of all dere convos she only once mentioned vaishu's situation and always spoke to her abt mads life,her probs,kids etc..how can we say she is manipulative?

she was under a wrong assumption which got clear by vaishali saying she never wants to give dere relation a second chance..for me she clearly acted as a mediator between mads-vaishu..

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 18 March 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriarchanamanavLovePRSohamomshreejaanu

Go to top