Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? (Page 19)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Bye Jaanu di, Usha Akka and Piya.

Goodnight. Me too going to sleep.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I would say Archu is mostly foolish but not manipulative....atleast not intentionally, Archu is supposed to ultra uber mahan and foolish...so I doubt she will be the manipulator...as for the whole Shravani thing...I'm sorry I hated Shravani with a passion..so whatever Archu did to her was acceptable to meEvil Smile...and techically Archu isnt the foolish one.....it is thhe CVs that are maha fools

Nisha_90

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by Thanee

Hi Jaanu..and of course all friends here

I've a little time to be online..here I am..
10 pgs..dear..for our Archu.......WOW very good discussion.....

Ok for me...Archu is much more foolish than Manipulator....She never manipulate for her own..cause she never think for herself....But she know who manipulate and for whom.. I can't call her  a manipulative person...I think she don't have this in mind..Like Manju..Rasika or even Savita..

. All she done is for Manv..For his happiness and not forget..each time Manv telling her .Shravni is....His ZimmedariAngry...What can she do.......She manipulate people for Manv's sake...She will do anything for his happiness..and also...for manav responsibility...She did it for her love.. and I can understand that..Ermm

but here..with Madhuri definitely..Foolish and more.......not Manipulator..cause decision Madhuri take for divorcing Darmesh...is Madhuri decision not  Archu..She even want to talk about this with Archana ..... 

.For being  friend with Madhuri.here also not for manipulate her ..Archu is like this where she can help someone..in any way...She will try....and as she know Madhuri has no familly..Why not support her..for her there's nothing bad..even she knew that Vaishali will not agree..with that..Unhappy

Now for ...her mega foolishThumbs Down..she done...asking Vaishali to think about Darmesh cause Madhuri has take the decision to divorce..NO and NO...its a great nonsence...Here she is wrong...How can she think about that..My god...She even don't think a few minute or even few second...Is Vaishali will be happy with a cheater like him...He didn't even respect her...How she will go in this house..sleep in same bed..Archu is vaishali sister..always think good thing for her Sist..and here This big Bullet straight on VaishaliConfused..Why asking her to go with Darmesh..If its for baby..?? Wrong by 2...Shocked

.I can't understand her thought....think as being home with her Aai...and is being thinking like her..don't know.....cause many time Sulo has surprise.us with good thought...too...

So Archu you must wake up..and see reality.LOL..otherwise....you will be our main discussion Wkend.LOL.which I thank Jaanu a lot for that..great discussion...."Hope one day we'll discuss Archana main qualities " but unforunately if she continue on that thought it will not be so soon...Unhappy 
So Cv's must think about this character...and not making her being so foolish at this level..Disapprove Its unfair for our Archu..LOL She is our Star

By the way I read some comments....nice post...
..Guruji...Jaanu.. Akka....superb...i like your's too..

Hello Thanee
Sorry 4 late reply.How r u n is ur son feeling better now? Mine too was sick n now another one is not feeling wellDead

I think most of us do agree that the little manipulation Archu tries 2 do is only 4 Manav's sake but even then she fails miserably. As put by Omana, that mean streak is just not there in Archu

@ underlined
I wud like 2 discuss Archu's qualities any day coz she does has loads. Tongue
Cvs Thumbs Down They always mess up Archu's character. I'd like 2 c her 2morrow saying, i back Vaishu in this decision. Mads doesn't need 2 divorce 4 Vaishu. Vaishu can manage n we'll support her. But of course it will too much expectations from those ppl with their dinausauric mind setOuch

Hi Jaanu...
Thanks..I have you.........My son feel better now. Thanks for your concern ..We saw Doc yesterday...
Antibio.....He got throat prob..+fever...I'm a bit tired don't sleep at night..

Good job Jaanu.......You have  save our Archu...LOL
Some friends comments were pertinent..I will say..Its very good at least we know that our Archu is not so  mahaan.as we  used to say......Nobody is perfect..and here many time being wrong.,she learn also with her Mistake...."about trust Manav"...Don't know what will happen tomorrow..Question
Let see.....as you say.".with their dinausauric mindLOL"..we will not be out of our surprise....
Leave you bye...have a nice week for your work..hope you'll have good dream...after talking...Archu...Manav.and even Jay...wkend......Tomorrow you must tell me what you had dream..my dear..Its 2.00 oclock. in Mauritius.you are in full dream now....LOL

Edited by Thanee - 21 March 2011 at 1:43am

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I would say Archu is mostly foolish but not manipulative....atleast not intentionally, Archu is supposed to ultra uber mahan and foolish...so I doubt she will be the manipulator...as for the whole Shravani thing...I'm sorry I hated Shravani with a passion..so whatever Archu did to her was acceptable to meEvil Smile...and techically Archu isnt the foolish one.....it is thhe CVs that are maha fools

Tani91 ur comment in bold makes me LOLLOLLOL n the emotion u have used is very appropriate tooLOL
Thanks 4 commenting. We'll agree on 2 points Archu is supposed 2 b bloody mahaan so no way she'll b mean n manipulative 2 hurt others, at least never intentionallyBig smile n ya Cvs r the maha fools in the story.
Btw u read the writer's interview? Check it out!! Certain comments r hilarious. U'll know wat i am talking abtSmile

Nisha_90

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked  Neither

archanamanav

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90