Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? (Page 14)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Eh Jaanu What about my post....?

Is there something wrong ???Pg 10Unhappy...

thanee don't worry..if she completely agrees with your post she will click the like button..LOL..oh i just saw she didn't..Ouch..i wonder why..i know for sure she has eye sight problem..LOL

Edited by archanamanav - 20 March 2011 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Usha dear i'm not taking my words bak n i'll eat my famous pooris n u keep exploding ppl's intestines with ur jackfruit sambarTongueLOL.
Btw I still think Archu was sincere in helping Mads. There was no manipulation there. That knucklehead comes up with the idea MAY B when she saw Archu being so nice 2 her n all but it was mainly her decision. Wats wrong is Archu backing this decision.Unhappy
Wrong is wrong whether it is Archu  n Manav but i still love her n as u said lets face the situationLOL

Totally Agree Jaanu Di. We stiil Love her and find fault with her for only going on with that Decision of Madhuri and yes archu was wrong there and we are facing the situation. Big smile

@ Umi
Hope u r fine. Long time no cHug
Hey my post has a question mark at the end. I didn't say Archu is foolish n manipulativeLOLLOL

I am fine Di. How do you do. Busy? How are the three sweeties.

oh I didnt see the question Mark di. what I meant to say is,these Cvs have made us to open a thread whether she is either of that.

Edited by umayal - 20 March 2011 at 6:00am

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi Jaanu..and of course all friends here

I've a little time to be online..here I am..
10 pgs..dear..for our Archu.......WOW very good discussion.....

Ok for me...Archu is much more foolish than Manipulator....She never manipulate for her own..cause she never think for herself....But she know who manipulate and for whom.. I can't call her  a manipulative person...I think she don't have this in mind..Like Manju..Rasika or even Savita..

. All she done is for Manv..For his happiness and not forget..each time Manv telling her .Shravni is....His ZimmedariAngry...What can she do.......She manipulate people for Manv's sake...She will do anything for his happiness..and also...for manav responsibility...She did it for her love.. and I can understand that..Ermm

but here..with Madhuri definitely..Foolish and more.......not Manipulator..cause decision Madhuri take for divorcing Darmesh...is Madhuri decision not  Archu..She even want to talk about this with Archana ..... 

.For being  friend with Madhuri.here also not for manipulate her ..Archu is like this where she can help someone..in any way...She will try....and as she know Madhuri has no familly..Why not support her..for her there's nothing bad..even she knew that Vaishali will not agree..with that..Unhappy

Now for ...her mega foolishThumbs Down..she done...asking Vaishali to think about Darmesh cause Madhuri has take the decision to divorce..NO and NO...its a great nonsence...Here she is wrong...How can she think about that..My god...She even don't think a few minute or even few second...Is Vaishali will be happy with a cheater like him...He didn't even respect her...How she will go in this house..sleep in same bed..Archu is vaishali sister..always think good thing for her Sist..and here This big Bullet straight on VaishaliConfused..Why asking her to go with Darmesh..If its for baby..?? Wrong by 2...Shocked

.I can't understand her thought....think as being home with her Aai...and is being thinking like her..don't know.....cause many time Sulo has surprise.us with good thought...too...

So Archu you must wake up..and see reality.LOL..otherwise....you will be our main discussion Wkend.LOL.which I thank Jaanu a lot for that..great discussion...."Hope one day we'll discuss Archana main qualities " but unforunately if she continue on that thought it will not be so soon...Unhappy 
So Cv's must think about this character...and not making her being so foolish at this level..Disapprove Its unfair for our Archu..LOL She is our Star

By the way I read some comments....nice post...
..Guruji...Jaanu.. Akka....superb...i like your's too..

Hello Thanee
Sorry 4 late reply.How r u n is ur son feeling better now? Mine too was sick n now another one is not feeling wellDead

I think most of us do agree that the little manipulation Archu tries 2 do is only 4 Manav's sake but even then she fails miserably. As put by Omana, that mean streak is just not there in Archu

@ underlined
I wud like 2 discuss Archu's qualities any day coz she does has loads. Tongue
Cvs Thumbs Down They always mess up Archu's character. I'd like 2 c her 2morrow saying, i back Vaishu in this decision. Mads doesn't need 2 divorce 4 Vaishu. Vaishu can manage n we'll support her. But of course it will too much expectations from those ppl with their dinausauric mind setOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27Thaneearchanamanav

zainab_sushita Senior Member
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i think she iz big foolish............sati-savitriLOL
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
you were in a big discussion teacher..today..D'oh..i didn't read it..i am sorry ok..

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Jaanu Di, what Happened.
Kids are ok now?
Hope they feel better soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavomshreejaanu

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
No I do not think Archu is manipulative. She is extremely foolish.She tries to keep everyone happy and in a bid to do this she doesn't realise what she is doing. She doesn't realise that her actions might hurt a lot many people. She is BLIND. She gets blinded by her love for her siblings , mom and Manav. And in the process  takes foolish 
decisions.  

Manipulative is the word we should use for Manju . She has been able to save her butt all these years thanks to her manipulations. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverThaneestefanandreshootingstar27archanamanavomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

you were in a big discussion teacher..today..D'oh..i didn't read it..i am sorry ok..

Yeah i was busy this morning with Sowmya n Omana.Tongue
4 once i was serious without u around but one line of Omana cracked me up but i kept my mouth shut coz u c it can b very irritating when someone is talking seriously u joke around but if were there i wud have pointed it outLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeLuvSSevershootingstar27archanamanav

Go to top