Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? (Page 10)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Great post Smrth ...Actually I am also of the opinion that even if she tries to manipulate , she does gofs up ...Mostly her manipulations ( or you can say her attempts at manipulations ) are to give manav what he wants .
I  don't think she has manipulated for herself knowingly ....

Tanya, she does not know malicious manipulation, I wish she would employ some 'tact' (another name of an appropriate 'manipulation'?) It would stand her in good stead in upcoming Savita reconciliation track. To attribute malicious manipulation in her Shravni handling track, tracing it to her 'greatness' aspiration is height of wrangling with logic and reasoning- Almost a genius invention. For more common sensical , 'Manav -good -book 'aspiration, it (manipulation) fails its application, the moment she continues her single minded approach about Manav's Word/promise even after he is fully restored to her, and hence its initial employment.

mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaya Ermm

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

you are right soni..Smile..everybody manipulates in this serial..by the way i also manipulated some reading in my physics lab..as the lecturer never accepted our actual readings after trying many times..at last we had to go home..so we did manipulated the readings..ROFL..i have done some bad things too...ROFL

thats like so common with us ( engineering ) students .. that now .. um .. our conscience doesnt even prick us .. Ermm .. its only in the first sem , that we are all like .. you know .. honest and .. scaredy little rabbits .. and playing by the book...

It gets kind of difficult to survive the semester if u dont do such things occasionally , bcuz of the time constraints.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by smrth

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Great post Smrth ...Actually I am also of the opinion that even if she tries to manipulate , she does gofs up ...Mostly her manipulations ( or you can say her attempts at manipulations ) are to give manav what he wants .
I  don't think she has manipulated for herself knowingly ....

Tanya, she does not know malicious manipulation, I wish she would employ some 'tact' (another name of an appropriate 'manipulation'?) It would stand her in good stead in upcoming Savita reconciliation track. To attribute malicious manipulation in her Shravni handling track, tracing it to her 'greatness' aspiration is height of wrangling with logic and reasoning- Almost a genius invention. For more common sensical , 'Manav -good -book 'aspiration, it (manipulation) fails its application, the moment she continues her single minded approach about Manav's Word/promise even after he is fully restored to her, and hence its initial employment.

mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaya Ermm

Lunza,

There is an opinion that Archana had shrewdly manipulated Shravani with an Eye to get in Manav's good book after his rejection ('tilanjali') and Archana's realization. She did say, 'I'll win him over'. But further on when she came to know about Manav's promise she simply joined the cause and there was no manipulation. This fact (her 'dedication') gets verified when she continues (foolishly, for us readers) her single mindedness even after Manav declares his restored trust and love and hence no scope for application of 'malicious manipulation' on her part...I hope I ma clear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27lunza

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

ok , this has been my general view/ opinion about her since a long time -

uh , most of the time i dont know what to make of her ..
bcuz the way the CVs have sketched this character , there is usually not much consistency , it is kinda difficult to , um analyze her as such .. she thinks something in one episode , says something in another , and does something completely different in another episode ...

Manav is a much better etched and fleshed out character than archana .. a better written one ..

yup, it's the CVs who goof up most of the times and the characters have to bear the burnt of viewers LOL there's hardly any consistency or groW*H in the characters, they repeat the same mistakes, say the same dialogues episodes after episodes. Archana i believe will never learn from her mistakes, she loves meddling in other people's business and giving unwanted, ridiculous advice. Which more often then not creates more problems Ouch Manav is no less in this regard. But dont think she's manipulative or scheming, her advices are silly and they suck most of the times.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaarchanamanav

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@smrth  ..hmm .. i think i understood .. u mean , archana continues with it , i.e her manav - dedication , regardless of whether manav " reciprocates" the love and trust ..
so she isnt trying to be manipulative  , bcuz she acts just the same (i.e always thinking about manav ) , irrespective of whether she is in manav's good books or not ..

um.. thats what you meant right ?  ..

Edited by lunza - 19 March 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Mmanipulation and hypocracy took pace when Archu joined forces with ULM in telling Shrav that he was all hers but in fact ArMan continued their MFs shamelessly regardless..How she played in front Savita to gain her love by making shrav look bad and herself look like sati savitri bahu..

Same with TDH Archu shamelessly carried on her PR-MFs with ULM in front of TDH and his family while being engaged..

Her obsession with ULM's love is crossing the line in how she makes decisions with other's lives..

Not_a_fanektarfapyarsherma

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Hi Jaanu..and of course all friends here

I've a little time to be online..here I am..
10 pgs..dear..for our Archu.......WOW very good discussion.....

Ok for me...Archu is much more foolish than Manipulator....She never manipulate for her own..cause she never think for herself....But she know who manipulate and for whom.. I can't call her  a manipulative person...I think she don't have this in mind..Like Manju..Rasika or even Savita..

. All she done is for Manv..For his happiness and not forget..each time Manv telling her .Shravni is....His ZimmedariAngry...What can she do.......She manipulate people for Manv's sake...She will do anything for his happiness..and also...for manav responsibility...She did it for her love.. and I can understand that..Ermm

but here..with Madhuri definitely..Foolish and more.......not Manipulator..cause decision Madhuri take for divorcing Darmesh...is Madhuri decision not  Archu..She even want to talk about this with Archana ..... 

.For being  friend with Madhuri.here also not for manipulate her ..Archu is like this where she can help someone..in any way...She will try....and as she know Madhuri has no familly..Why not support her..for her there's nothing bad..even she knew that Vaishali will not agree..with that..Unhappy

Now for ...her mega foolishThumbs Down..she done...asking Vaishali to think about Darmesh cause Madhuri has take the decision to divorce..NO and NO...its a great nonsence...Here she is wrong...How can she think about that..My god...She even don't think a few minute or even few second...Is Vaishali will be happy with a cheater like him...He didn't even respect her...How she will go in this house..sleep in same bed..Archu is vaishali sister..always think good thing for her Sist..and here This big Bullet straight on VaishaliConfused..Why asking her to go with Darmesh..If its for baby..?? Wrong by 2...Shocked

.I can't understand her thought....think as being home with her Aai...and is being thinking like her..don't know.....cause many time Sulo has surprise.us with good thought...too...

So Archu you must wake up..and see reality.LOL..otherwise....you will be our main discussion Wkend.LOL.which I thank Jaanu a lot for that..great discussion...."Hope one day we'll discuss Archana main qualities " but unforunately if she continue on that thought it will not be so soon...Unhappy 
So Cv's must think about this character...and not making her being so foolish at this level..Disapprove Its unfair for our Archu..LOL She is our Star

By the way I read some comments....nice post...
..Guruji...Jaanu.. Akka....superb...i like your's too..

Edited by Thanee - 19 March 2011 at 7:13pm
Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Archana is definitely manipulative. Does the fact that she does it for Manav or her family make it not-manipulation? I dont think so. In real life. everybody manipulates to some extent. But when it directly or indirectly harms others is when it's wrong. Madhuri has known about Vaishali for some time now--did she think about divorcing Dharmesh till now? She didnt coz she had no financial securit and a sick child then, and she has no financial security and a sick child and another on the way now. So nothing has changed for her, right? She started thinking about it when Archana told her that Vaishu couldnt do anything coz of her illegal status. Lets say Archana didnt mean to manipulate ,Madz-she told her off-the-cuff. But once Madz told her of her intention,D= did she then persuade Madhuri not to divorce Dharmesh? Obviously she thinks that a wife should go back to her husband irrespective of how he is, then if she wants Vaishali to go back, doesnt the same rule apply to Madhuri? She clearly wants what she thinks is best for her sister and family, she doesnt care what happens to others for that to happen. And she may not have done it knowingly, but this was definite manipulation on her part. She got Madz thinking along the lines of legal status, and then she encouraged her to follow that decision---for her sister, not for Madhuri herself.

ektarfapyarshermaDabulls23

Go to top