Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

The underlined part is precisely my point. Archana was fighting and doing her duties by her manav, who was at the point technically only her ex-husband. It should have been her Jaywant, since he was her fiance. And is it really so great that after getting engaged to a man, she was ignoring her ex-husband? I dont think so-that is the way it should be. It would have been to her credit  if she had refused to marry Jaywant due to pressure from Manav. It would have been to her credit  if she had broken off the engagement as soon as she knew that Jaywant was bad or that marriage involved intimacy for which she was not ready. It would have been to her credit  if she had given her relation with Jay, which she had agreed to, a fighting chance. She was, in a sense, cheating with manav being engaged with Jay. And at that time, she was had very modern thoughts and not regressive/old-fashioned at all. Which leads me to say that she chooses her time to become regressive or progressive in her thought process, just like Shravani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.

And about apologizing to Jay, forget about that. Did she even acknowledge, even to herself, that she was wrong? Two wrongs dont make a right, and Archana was wrong also.

She did but then Mano baba got a heart attack and everyone except him blamed her for it and she decided to not break the engagement to keep her family happy. After Manav got out of jail, she did what she asked to do by Jaywan't mom, quit her job, cooked for them,she seemed resigned to living live like a lifeless doll even after her haldi ceremony when she went to see Manav and he asked to call off the wedding she didn't even though she is was determined to get through with the wedding. I see that as her giving her relationship with Jaywant a chance. I still think if it Satish didn't persuade and support she would have married Jaywant, she needed a push, she woudn't have come up with the idea of running away from her own wedding on her own.  

I'm not saying Archu is right all the time cuz she most certainly isn't. I just don't see her a scheming person thats all. You need brains for that which Archu lacks πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I get worried when I see her frowning and lines appear on her pretty forehead cuz that means she is thinking very hard but the decisions she makes  most often than not would be silly and doesn't make much sense to anyone but her.
jaywant was too shrewd to be manipulated by anyone leave alone Archana , the moment Dharmu asked him if he was interested in marrying her, he started making big plans of being one of the partners, climbing the career ladder by using Archana, m glad Archu ran off from the mandap, for once she put herself before her family. Jaywant would have ruined her life and Manav's.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya_10

jaywant was too shrewd to be manipulated by anyone leave alone Archana , the moment Dharmu asked him if he was interested in marrying her, he started making big plans of being one of the partners, climbing the career ladder by using Archana, m glad Archu ran off from the mandap, for once she put herself before her family. Jaywant would have ruined her life and Manav's.

You know Piya ,if you would see tha tscene again .....Archu kept arguing with satish that baraat is outside and she cannot run away and Manav is getting married and all that .
When Satish said  Jay will dump you , even then she said ' why would he do that ? ' ....then she got alarmed because she did not know about this plan of jaywant ....and then Satish  gave the final big blow ..
That Jaywant wants to put Manav behind bars after he marries Archana and he will make Archana give wintness against Manav ...
That 's it ....that did it ...No way was she going to stand there and marry Jaywant after hearing this ..I ma glad she ran away ...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Eh Jaanu What about my post....?

Is there something wrong ???Pg 10πŸ˜”...

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

Eh Jaanu What about my post....?

Is there something wrong ???Pg 10πŸ˜”...

thanee don't worry..if she completely agrees with your post she will click the like button..πŸ˜†..oh i just saw she didn't....i wonder why..i know for sure she has eye sight problem..πŸ˜†
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Usha dear i'm not taking my words bak n i'll eat my famous pooris n u keep exploding ppl's intestines with ur jackfruit sambarπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.
Btw I still think Archu was sincere in helping Mads. There was no manipulation there. That knucklehead comes up with the idea MAY B when she saw Archu being so nice 2 her n all but it was mainly her decision. Wats wrong is Archu backing this decision.πŸ˜”
Wrong is wrong whether it is Archu  n Manav but i still love her n as u said lets face the situationπŸ˜†

Totally Agree Jaanu Di. We stiil Love her and find fault with her for only going on with that Decision of Madhuri and yes archu was wrong there and we are facing the situation. πŸ˜ƒ

@ Umi
Hope u r fine. Long time no cπŸ€—
Hey my post has a question mark at the end. I didn't say Archu is foolish n manipulativeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am fine Di. How do you do. Busy? How are the three sweeties.

oh I didnt see the question Mark di. what I meant to say is,these Cvs have made us to open a thread whether she is either of that.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Thanee

Hi Jaanu..and of course all friends here

I've a little time to be online..here I am..
10 pgs..dear..for our Archu.......WOW very good discussion.....

Ok for me...Archu is much more foolish than Manipulator....She never manipulate for her own..cause she never think for herself....But she know who manipulate and for whom.. I can't call her  a manipulative person...I think she don't have this in mind..Like Manju..Rasika or even Savita..

. All she done is for Manv..For his happiness and not forget..each time Manv telling her .Shravni is....His Zimmedari😑...What can she do.......She manipulate people for Manv's sake...She will do anything for his happiness..and also...for manav responsibility...She did it for her love.. and I can understand that..πŸ€”

but here..with Madhuri definitely..Foolish and more.......not Manipulator..cause decision Madhuri take for divorcing Darmesh...is Madhuri decision not  Archu..She even want to talk about this with Archana ..... 

.For being  friend with Madhuri.here also not for manipulate her ..Archu is like this where she can help someone..in any way...She will try....and as she know Madhuri has no familly..Why not support her..for her there's nothing bad..even she knew that Vaishali will not agree..with that..πŸ˜”

Now for ...her mega foolishπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..she done...asking Vaishali to think about Darmesh cause Madhuri has take the decision to divorce..NO and NO...its a great nonsence...Here she is wrong...How can she think about that..My god...She even don't think a few minute or even few second...Is Vaishali will be happy with a cheater like him...He didn't even respect her...How she will go in this house..sleep in same bed..Archu is vaishali sister..always think good thing for her Sist..and here This big Bullet straight on VaishaliπŸ˜•..Why asking her to go with Darmesh..If its for baby..?? Wrong by 2...😲

.I can't understand her thought....think as being home with her Aai...and is being thinking like her..don't know.....cause many time Sulo has surprise.us with good thought...too...

So Archu you must wake up..and see reality.πŸ˜†..otherwise....you will be our main discussion Wkend.πŸ˜†.which I thank Jaanu a lot for that..great discussion...."Hope one day we'll discuss Archana main qualities " but unforunately if she continue on that thought it will not be so soon...πŸ˜” 
So Cv's must think about this character...and not making her being so foolish at this level..πŸ˜’ Its unfair for our Archu..πŸ˜† She is our β­οΈ

By the way I read some comments....nice post...
..Guruji...Jaanu.. Akka....superb...i like your's too..

Hello Thanee
Sorry 4 late reply.How r u n is ur son feeling better now? Mine too was sick n now another one is not feeling well🀒

I think most of us do agree that the little manipulation Archu tries 2 do is only 4 Manav's sake but even then she fails miserably. As put by Omana, that mean streak is just not there in Archu

@ underlined
I wud like 2 discuss Archu's qualities any day coz she does has loads. πŸ˜›
Cvs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ They always mess up Archu's character. I'd like 2 c her 2morrow saying, i back Vaishu in this decision. Mads doesn't need 2 divorce 4 Vaishu. Vaishu can manage n we'll support her. But of course it will too much expectations from those ppl with their dinausauric mind set

zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think she iz big foolish............sati-savitriπŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you were in a big discussion teacher..today....i didn't read it..i am sorry ok..
LuvSSever thumbnail
Jaanu Di, what Happened.
Kids are ok now?
Hope they feel better soon.