Pavitra Rishta

Archana - Manipulator or Foolish? - Page 7

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh children do know how 2 manipulate mothers. Mine r just experts with their angel like faces. U wont believe how shrewdly they forced me 2 bring a puppy home as New year's gift.
Every year they create a scene for their coming birthday.This time they r asking 4 a cat. I put my foot down. Last time they practically drowned the neighbour's cat in a bucket of water😆 n now they r asking 4 one n looking at me as if i'm a monster 4 refusing but this time i'm not buying wat they r selling🤣
Now they r saying they'll settle 4 a scooter. God they'll break their faces but they r not understanding🤢 I dunno how 2 manipulate them😆

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mine does emotional manipulation on me for ipod touch..🤓..and she got one..😲
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Oh children do know how 2 manipulate mothers. Mine r just experts with their angel like faces. U wont believe how shrewdly they forced me 2 bring a puppy home as New year's gift.
Every year they create a scene for their coming birthday.This time they r asking 4 a cat. I put my foot down. Last time they practically drowned the neighbour's cat in a bucket of water😆 n now they r asking 4 one n looking at me as if i'm a monster 4 refusing but this time i'm not buying wat they r selling🤣
Now they r saying they'll settle 4 a scooter. God they'll break their faces but they r not understanding🤢 I dunno how 2 manipulate them😆

🤣  🤣  omg i laughed...jaanu.. what smart kids....!! .what they really wanted was the scooter...so they let you say  NO to the cat...thinking you might compromise..... and u know... "settle for a scooter"   😆😆

btw...what's wrong with a scooter...?   🤔
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Your kids are master manipulators Jaanu ...😲

they are learning fast ...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really whats wrong with scooter..?..they won't break face with it..put them all protection..🤪..what are they for..🤓..teacher..
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok , this has been my general view/ opinion about her since a long time -

uh , most of the time i dont know what to make of her ..
bcuz the way the CVs have sketched this character , there is usually not much consistency , it is kinda difficult to , um analyze her as such .. she thinks something in one episode , says something in another , and does something completely different in another episode ...

Manav is a much better etched and fleshed out character than archana .. a better written one ..

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting topic Jaanu 👍🏼 this shows that Archu fans are not blind supporters 😉

IMO, Archu is an extremely foolish girl, who means well but comes across as overly interfering because of that. She is too naive to be manipulative. She doesn't have that mean streak in her. I completely agree with Tanya di's analysis on her.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TBH , half the time archu comes across as an airhead more than anything else ..
ok , i call her manipulative now , but a few episodes later she might forget the stand she is taking now , and say something completely opposite ..
she flip flops way too often .(. i still remember the factory phase ...)
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It must be in thing to detect 'manipulation', especially clever to sniff it into suspiciously 'godly' people. So let me try to joint the trend and savour some 'intellectual' satisfaction...Archana is 'manipulative'. Now where to assort her? The Indian examples of manipulators like Mr. Chanakya of older ages or Dude Gandhi of recent times, this fits somewhat with her 'facade' of well meaning 'attacks', but trouble is we want to class her in 'destructive' negative manipulator class. So let us put her along with foxy Machiavelli...Oh but this again disturbs the rank of original champions. We are yet to pull them out from the victimhood class i.e. Savitaji or plainly forgotten ones like Rasika or Dharmesh. My credibility gets slurred if I fail to reassort those worthy eminences too... O.K . let me try foolish class. But whom should I confer this honour? The character which is actually trying to act smart in vain, or the scriptwriters who are vainly writing foolish smartness?...Forget it all.

Aah, the vain pleasure of sarcasm. Only dissatisfying part here, is not achieving its full potential for branding lame an obvious lame.

On serious note, OSJ your note on Page 5 (in blue) covers all the relevant points straightforward and best summed up in that brilliant retort... "Manufoolative'.👏

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Smrth ...Actually I am also of the opinion that even if she tries to manipulate , she does gofs up ...Mostly her manipulations ( or you can say her attempts at manipulations ) are to give manav what he wants .
I  don't think she has manipulated for herself knowingly ....