Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i'm basically more Manav fan dan Archana but for me PR is transformation of Archana's charecter from a girl who doesnt know anything abt dis world,simple,innocent and always under her aai's pallu who is her role model to her to a  girl who can be independent even if everyone leaves her in dis world even her aai,sometimes practical and judgemental abt people..

initially i never liked Archana after SN puja and always used to say manav deserves a much more better dan dis girl who cant be clear abt her feelings and treat him as kachra but i started liking her confession to everyone dat she loves Manav and stopped divorce first time and biggest transformation in her char was wen she moved into D's house to save dem from Rasika,Manju...

so it ws manav who brought changes to her char  not even sulo who loves Archu the mosttt in the world..remember once Archu said to manav(wen she was moving to B'lore) it was manav who brought pehchaan to her and made a girl like Archana..she clearly meant it cos it was his love,his good char dat made Archu like dis..

i still dont like some issues of her lke
1)forgiving manju,V-siblings
2)not being consistent and doesnt give much importance to her self respect

but she was always under dose people who are lke dat
sulochana..who always forgave manju despite of wat she has done to her daughters and K's house,forgave varsha wen she came back after getting defeated dat she cant leave alone in this world..

Manav who is almost lke Archana wen it comes to love,relations...

at the end i love Manav the mostt but i really like Archana also and watching dem together is a treat even if dey dun romance and always think abt others..but yes would love dem even even more if dey romance moreeeee πŸ˜‰
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archana  being manipulative : If the question is whether Archana befriended Madhuri for the sole reason of brain-washing / cleverly persuading her to divorce Dharmesh so that Vaishali can have him, my answer would be an emphatic NO. It was madhuri who has been shown taking this decision on her own , not under anybody's influence. Also, I do not think Archana has enough brains to do that else she would have used them in the past for her own cause. It needs a rasika-type brain and capability  to do that sort of thing.
Both Archana and manav think with their heart and not their brain, fortunately or unfortunately!

Archana  being foolish : If she wants Vaishali to go back to Dharmesh for whatever reason, she is being really foolish in my opinion. In any case , she can only suggest. It is for Vaishali to take the final decision and face whatever that comes with it!

In India, when such situations (mainly infidelity) occur in real life, I have seen varied responses depending on the wife's personality / situation mainly.
If she is city-bred, youngish and economically independent (or has support), she would go in  for a divorce without much hesitation. If she is economically dependent , not-so-young and (mainly) with kids, she would be forced to hang on unwilingly due to social pressure and economic situation ( somewhat like Madhuri). There is also a fair percentage of women  who actually believe in the " pati-parmeshwar" theory and reconcile to such a situation as long as it does not affect their domestic life! It is a very sad and difficult situation to be in and every decision taken comes with pros and cons! In a typically Indian middle-class family, the first attempt even today is towards a reconciliation / compromise especially from the woman's side and divorce is usually the last resort. This is a sad reality!
Edited by vishwap - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vishwap

Archan being manipulative : If the question is whether Archana befriended Madhuri for the sole reason of brain-washing / cleverly persuading her to divorce Dharmesh so that Vaishali can have him, my answer would be an emphatic NO. It was madhuri who has been shown taking this decision on her own , not under anybody's influence. Also, I do not think Archana has enough brains to do that else she would have used them in the past for her own cause. It needs a rasika-type brain and capability  to do that sort of thing.

Both Archana and manav think with their heart and not their brain, fortunately or unfortunately!

Vishwap i always loved all ur posts. u come across as someone very calm n composed n think very deeply b4 u answer n i must say if u read my previous posts we have said practically the same thing esp the underlined words.
Manipulators r shrewd n our Archu even if she wants she wont b able 2 manipulate ppl.
She is too average n knucklehead 2 scheme n conspire.

Archana  being foolish : If she wants Vaishali to go back to Dharmesh for whatever reason, she is being really foolish in my opinion. In any case , she can only suggest. It is for Vaishali to take the final decision and face whatever that comes with it!

Agree again. Foolishness at its peak here.

In India, when such situations (mainly infidelity) occur in real life, I have seen varied responses depending on the wife's personality / situation mainly.
If she is city-bred, youngish and economically independent (or has support), she would go in  for a divorce without much hesitation. If she is economically dependent , not-so-young and (mainly) with kids, she would be forced to hang on unwilingly due to social pressure and economic situation ( somewhat like Madhuri). There is also a fair percentage of women  who actually believe in the " pati-parmeshwar" theory and reconcile to such a situation as long as it does not affect their domestic life! It is a very sad and difficult situation to be in and every decision taken comes with pros and cons! In a typically Indian middle-class family, the first attempt even today is towards a reconciliation / compromise especially from the woman's side and divorce is usually the last resort. This is a sad reality!

I guess u r right. This is why Manohar immediately asked Vaishu 2 calm down n not 2 make any haste decision. For every woman irrespective of her personality n self concept, this experience is humiliating n upsetting because when u realise that u have been disrespected n the emotional investment u have put in such a relationship has not been worthwhile it's bound 2 give the person a severe blow. Mads must have gone thru it but has accepted 2 compromise n live with it coz of the reasons u mentioned above. Vaishu i guess is another league n she is quite realistic n if she wants she can move on,  provided that she gets the support of her dear ones.
As 4 Archana thinking of the reconciliation, well she is a mini Sulo in her thinking n we shud not b surprised. She has been molded this way. I want 2 stress here that Sulo gave her the right sanskaar. She has a gud heart n is not jealous of others. She is a gud human being though foolish at times coz of her following the logic of the heart most of the time, a severe drawback at times in this " scientifically logical" world

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

i'm basically more Manav fan dan Archana but for me PR is transformation of Archana's charecter from a girl who doesnt know anything abt dis world,simple,innocent and always under her aai's pallu who is her role model to her to a  girl who can be independent even if everyone leaves her in dis world even her aai,sometimes practical and judgemental abt people..

initially i never liked Archana after SN puja and always used to say manav deserves a much more better dan dis girl who cant be clear abt her feelings and treat him as kachra

I'll surprise u Gene 2 say that even at that time i never ever felt angry with Archu.
U c the girl got married under unusual circumstances n of course she loved Manav but she didn't know him that well. They didn't get the opportunity 2 even get close n then the scheming n plotting n Sulo getting all charged... She was vulnerable, confused n goofed up.
But when she realised her mistakes she didn't look bak n came 2 win his love but Shrav was there. I cud still understand her wanting 2 erase herself may b 2 punish herself 4 not trusting the only man who made her feel special n wanted (remember she was like the ugly duckling in the family with her marriage proposals going kaput all the time)
 but i started liking her confession to everyone dat she loves Manav and stopped divorce first time and biggest transformation in her char was wen she moved into D's house to save dem from Rasika,Manju...

so it ws manav who brought changes to her char  not even sulo who loves Archu the mosttt in the world..remember once Archu said to manav(wen she was moving to B'lore) it was manav who brought pehchaan to her and made a girl like Archana..she clearly meant it cos it was his love,his good char dat made Archu like dis..

Here i agree. It was Manav who changed her 4 the best n the worst too. By worst i mean she wud do anything 4 him. She divorced him n accepted every crap thrown at her. She'll fight 4 him tooth n nails but wont fight 4 her...

i still dont like some issues of her lke
1)forgiving manju,V-siblings
2)not being consistent and doesnt give much importance to her self respect

but she was always under dose people who are lke dat
sulochana..who always forgave manju despite of wat she has done to her daughters and K's house,forgave varsha wen she came back after getting defeated dat she cant leave alone in this world..

Manav who is almost lke Archana wen it comes to love,relations...

Archana's 1st role model  was Sulo n we know how she thinks Gene though she is  genuinely  gud.
Another influential person in her life is Manav who is another guy who believed, just like her, "better hurt ouselves than others".
Both had very low self concepts n constantly under pressure 2 please n do their duty at their own expense.
Hopefully Manav is no longer the spineless guy he used 2 b. He is more assertive but Archu needs 2 improve 4 sure

at the end i love Manav the mostt but i really like Archana also and watching dem together is a treat even if dey dun romance and always think abt others..but yes would love dem even even more if dey romance moreeeee πŸ˜‰

I'll go 4 romance too. fed up rona dhona, Ks problems n savita bullying. I think Jaywant Rane shud come bak n spice up arMan livesπŸ˜›

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok..you are sticking to your word..teacher..πŸ€”..ok no problem ..i will catch you next time...πŸ˜†..
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

manipulation is a skill..archu just doesn't have it in herπŸ˜†..i think savita ,rasika and manju  are skilled manipulators..πŸ€“..

Agreed Akka, she is foolishly manipulative,
I can explain it like this.
I have a labmate who always manipulated readings and mam never gets hold of it, coz he is smart enough to do it ( though I dont support) but if another person who never manipulated, once in a fine day starts manipulating, mam will get hold of that person, coz he isnt expert in it, and the scoldings and punishment will come along.
Archu never manipulated like this and got selfish for her sister, this step backfired.....
She wasnt manipulative with shravani, she herself gave up her happiness foolishly cant be told manipulative.
I believe every character here is ek se badhkar manipulative, best example is Sulochana aai, and during post divorce days Manav, forcing Archu to marry, or say Savita aai for getting Sachu, Rasika aai, Manju.........the list is long.
I do not support this act at all, sometimes Archu behaves so unpredictable..πŸ€” 
very wrong example on her part !!!
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you are right soni..😊..everybody manipulates in this serial..by the way i also manipulated some reading in my physics lab..as the lecturer never accepted our actual readings after trying many times..at last we had to go home..so we did manipulated the readings..🀣..i have done some bad things too...🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am also always trying to manipulate ....try make people see things my way , 😳

I try to manipulate Kool but aI fail  mostly ,  πŸ€£
still I will keep trying
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am also always trying to manipulate ....try make people see things my way , 😳

I try to manipulate Kool but aI fail  mostly ,  πŸ€£