India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dhonduu & Arohiiii ahhhhhhhhh (Page 2)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
in yesterday's episode Archie confessed to dhondu abt her love. if they leave arohi wud be in great trouble. arjun wud be enragedAngry as due to arohi his freind's wedding is spoiled. wonder what wud happen if truth comes outShocked. hoping that dhondu clears everything or at least think abt arohi before doing anything. what do you think give ur view plz.

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
ha yar ye dhondz or archii bhag jaye to maja aa jaye....n wo nalayak gauriAngry uske dimag me kuch na kuch ulta sidha chal hi rha hoga...
--rama-- Senior Member
--rama--
--rama--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Yah dhondu& archi baag jane se problems  nahi solve hoga...

first solve all arohi prbs than go to anywhere......

other wise i kill dhonduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

that to today  weekend boringgggggggggggggggg

with out kmh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dark.horse-

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalganwani

sachi do chaar tamatar bhi marna chaiye tha

sirf do-chaar tamatar?? Dhondu k sar par to tamatar, ande, pyaaz,, aur joote-sandals ki barsaat honi chahiye....
Or even better, dande se use marna chahiye, shayad tabhi uska dimag on-centre ayega........

-dark.horse-

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
What is this Dhondo doing to the entire show?
I felt sooo sad for Arohi it was sooo real how she was crying and that idiot for once couldn;t say that it's ok Arohi u can go nd tell Arjun.
he is breaking up Arohi and Arjun
And he is also breaking Jay's wedding..i mean Jay seems like a nice guy...
Dhondo why don't u just go back to where u came from and stop breaking ppl's relationships
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
^^if any relationship is meant to be then no 1 person or even in that case a thousand can affect it..and if it breaks by just 1 person then it was never meant to be

I dont think dhondhu is responsible for arjuhi misunderstanding ... whatever is happening between arjuhi is becuase of them only

desigirl_18

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
It is ok he lvs archana bt i guess he is blind cant he c he is breaking arjuhi relation. Usse kmh 1 mai arohi ki maa ka diag suna do"apni zindagi banane ke liye kissi aur ki zindagi kharab matt karna" hope kuch asar hoga iss idiot pe
Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

^^if any relationship is meant to be then no 1 person or even in that case a thousand can affect it..and if it breaks by just 1 person then it was never meant to be

I dont think dhondhu is responsible for arjuhi misunderstanding ... whatever is happening between arjuhi is becuase of them only

I would have to disagree with you here. Dhondhu is asking her not to tell Arjun that she loves him.  Although its upto Arohi whether to be a good friend or not. I think Dhondhu is responsible and a very selfish friend to that.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index