Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SS is doing a good job as Dev. But I am confused about the character. was he genuinely happy with Geet feeling happy with the kids at the orphanage or is he starting to develop feelings for her? will he take advantage of the strained relationship between Maaneet? what will happen to Maan's declaration "his relationship with Geet has reached a state where no third person's presence or absence would make a difference"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know...CVS DUNNN SHOw LOVE TRIANGLE!
That will be a dead end for GHSP
Ewww please get dev out!
The track was going so well u just ruining it..seems like the article will come true,,cvs wont listen to us watsoever..they are about to loose a lot of viewers very soon..
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
viji- i think it's both...i guess he doesn't realize he likes geet yet...but he's started to develop feelings..

the mu that seems to be coming is circumstantial ...so i dunno if maan's dialogue will apply here..what do u think?
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no need to get dev out. w/o dev story wnt mov ahead..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I know...CVS DUNNN SHOw LOVE TRIANGLE!

That will be a dead end for GHSP
Ewww please get dev out!
The track was going so well u just ruining it..seems like the article will come true,,cvs wont listen to us watsoever..they are about to loose a lot of viewers very soon..

Take a deep breath and tell me what you like to see but do not forget the story development part. 😊

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think dev is getting so cought up in trying to make geet feel better that he is going to end up wanting her for himself...

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A love triangle will be ridiculous....trps main toh instant drop hoga...
I wud like Dev to be genuinely happy...but he hasn't changed.....kal Maan se jhaad padhne waali hain usse.
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think there will be a love triangle....as long as Dev is truly changed, I really don't think he would do that...he really does care for Maan....of course if they decide to turn Dev negative, or if this is all an act, then he could try to get Geet for himself....

Of course I think a love triangle would be ridiculous...I mean, how many love triangles can one show have?  Sasha, Maan, Geet....Naintara, Dev, Meera....Arjun, Annie, Sangram.....Arjun, Annie, Nitya.......and now Maan, Geet, Dev....that is ridiculous....I don't think that will happen.....

What I do think though, that based on tomorrow's precap....Maan is going to be upset with Dev because of work....Geet is going to stick up for Dev because he was helping her.....and Geet's state of mind....the orphanage kids are more important than a contract....so if Maan gives the contract importance (which he probably will), Geet will favor Dev because he gave the kids importance....and this will cause a huge misunderstanding....because what will probably happen, is Maan will go off on Dev and not listen to why he missed the bidding....because as much as I love Maan he does get a bit irrational and get overly angry....sometimes without listening to the whole story....and this has to do with Dev...and we know how much he hates Dev.....

This is going to be a horrible misunderstanding😭....and a very horrible scene....and its going to come tomorrow....so we will all be left hanging until Monday

Kya hoga kal?????

CVs ko humari baat sune ni chahiye😕