BV shud end now!!

shriman thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think it is high time that Balika Vadhu comes to an end. This show was great with its message and content at the start, but now, with this new theme and storyline (which is dragging for no reason) needs to come to an end.

Every serial that introduces a leap, whether it is 5 years or 20 years always loses love with the public, as the content doesn't satisfy.

In honor of little Jagdish and Anandi, please end this show now!!!!!

Or.... let Guari become the second wife of Jagdish and send Anandi to her parent's house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes the storyline is so boring and frustating us. But the ppl still takes interest. See the TVR of previous weeks BV from 19th or 20th rank now on 6th in top ten frm 2 weeks. Colors don't loose such TVR gaining show.
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No they should end this show till jagya has learnt a lesson of his life so much so that no man on this earth will ever dare to cheat his wife...........................................
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes they shud end it decently unlike ekta's soaps which were forced to end .plz let people remember BV for sweet Avika and Avinash.
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They should end it with Anandi adn Gauri finding good, hot, honest men and leaving this loser Jagya holding onto lost memories while leading a lonely life up til his death. Jagya and Gauri coupling wld have been fine as long as he had been honest with both gals. RIght now, he's just a moron and a coward.
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaista33

They should end it with Anandi adn Gauri finding good, hot, honest men and leaving this loser Jagya holding onto lost memories while leading a lonely life up til his death. Jagya and Gauri coupling wld have been fine as long as he had been honest with both gals. RIght now, he's just a moron and a coward.

agreed that jagya is a coward. but he is forced to do all this bcoz he was married as a child, and is ashamed to disclose it to anyone in the city for fear of being ridiculed. Its really not easy to stand upto people who mock you and say 'Yes i was married as a child' especially when those people are being very mean. And Jagya was so spoilt by his dadisa as a child that he never learnt to face such humiliation with pride. Is it really his fault that he wants to explore life? agreed he shouldnt forget that he's married, i too hate him for it, but does that justify wishing him a lonely life till his death? 

From my POV, definitely i wouldnt. He was stripped of his choices as a child, and now wen he is getting a chance to explore life, he is forced to a wife he loves but was married without understanding what marriage really is.
I sympathize with him and his dilemma, but i would appreciate him better if he spoke the truth to gauri. as of now, i have just lost respect for Jagdish, for not being brave enuf to accept his condition and move on.

I really dont think that this show should be ended so easily. and if it should be, then bring in Balika Vadhu 2 beacuse there are many more evils of child marriage that India still hasnt seen.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What started off as a path breaking story-tugging at our hearts for the sweet Anandi who toils endlessly in a home away from home with her inocent expressions won our hearts as we sympathized with her childhood unbecoming from her is now turned into a potluck of mindless twists,turns worse than Ekta's K serials which have no head or tail -leaps which make us leap from our seats out of disgust!!! please end this show which has no head, body, tail even ghost-Lest we forget our sweet memories of anandi-jagya-foes turned into best friends,sweet child widow phooli,stern but still good Dadisa!!!!!😛
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey india hon
not a bad idea but let jagya realise his sins and also dadisa then it should end aur bahut tourcher baki hai mere dost film abhi khatam nahin😡 poor anandi😭😭😭😭
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm sorry, but i completely disagree...
shriman thumbnail
i have also said that this show needs to end. .... anandi has been given grave injustice, esp. now that jagdish will find out that the girl he loves, gauri is his wife, so its "legal" from the point of villagers --- and obv. anandi will be pushed aside.

gauri-jagdish ðŸ˜¡