Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

its not too late, it can b changed 2 actual owners title tapasya n naani beggars club..i brought a lovely video 2..TO SHOW THEM begging in front of Ichcha n DaminiπŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blAjj8_G-k8[/YOUTUBE]

Its great of you to help them see who the actual beggars are.....in the serial πŸ˜‰ and how well they beg ... πŸ˜†
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

its not too late, it can b changed 2 actual owners title tapasya n naani beggars club..i brought a lovely video 2..TO SHOW THEM begging in front of Ichcha n DaminiπŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blAjj8_G-k8[/YOUTUBE]

If iccha had slapped tapasya that day and gotten married to veer, none of this would have happend and tapori could go straight to mental asylum with her nani
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Le, club kisika aur yeha gifts koi aur de rahe hai πŸ˜†

how pathetic can ppl get with opening stuff like this
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Shivani, idhar club shuru hua nahi, ki tum pehle se hi gift lekar aa gayi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are such a courteous and organized lady I tell you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mai khali haat aa gayi..πŸ˜†

P.S.-- I truly loved your style of gifting!!!🀣

Awwwww tq u SonaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tq u for ur kind words, kya hai naa, these ocassions r very rare,n gift dena hamare haq hai😳 n i didnt want 2 miss rare golden opportuntiy,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This is not a aprreciation thread but is sort of a hate club if I m not wrong...And as per rules of IF..hate clubs r not allowed here😊...

And members who hv replied here against this club by attacking the topic starter and calling her shameless which is equal to personal attack should hv just reported it and waited for the mods to come and take action ...right ?...

Both topic starter and the members attacking the topic starter r now given a final official warning for breaking the above rules😊

**Topic closed
Uttaran Dev team