Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I'm falling in love with you - Viren

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I have not watched the episode yet but read Ashly's update and it seems that Viren has started missing Nivi and vice-a-versa. We all knew Nivi will miss him but for Viren I was not that sure that it will be so soon. If it is then I am very happy. He has to realize it sooner than later.
In all this drama the most hurt is Nivi as she was mentally and physically assualted and it is a crime. But she being what she is, she still forgot her pain so as to bring Viren closer to his family and give him love that he has missed out. Once she was successful in her mission, she left him and again for the happiness of Sood's and specially for Viren's happiness. She realized that Viren will be happy without her as he will take much longer to come out of his guilt if she is around. Her heart was breaking while crossing the chaukhat of Sood house but she did it.
Sid confirmed Viren's doubt that she left him for his happiness and not because she wanted to punish you. DS blessed Viren and gave him support and confidence that he will be always with him regardless of his decision. This is what he needed and once he got that, he started missing Nivi as they both are each other's life. They will not be able to live aloof from each other for long.
Nivi might take longer than Viren and it is justified. I want her to take time so that she builds back her trust and faith in love. Viren should woo her, should apologize and go down on his knees as nothing less will do for his crime. I am a NiVren fan but not at the cost of playing with Nivi's feelings. After reading the update this is what is coming to my mind in regards to Viren:-

" Aankhen hain, sapne hain
Saansen hain, teri khushboo hai

Mein mehsoos karta hun yeh,
Chal phir ke in khwabon se
ek din meri baahon mein tum aaogi,

Because I'm falling in love with you,
Because I'm crazy about you,
Yes I'm falling in love with you,
Yes I'm crazy about you.

Because I'm falling in love with you,
Because I'm crazy about you.
Yes I'm falling in love with you,
Yes I'm crazy about you."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waaaaaaaaw switee love it spe
ek din meri baahon mein tum aaogi,
great i enjoy reding it😊

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved ur post dear..esp d poem...
me too want nivi to take some time b4 she trusts n loves again...
she was so numb since reaching her home...dat was very heartwrenching to watch...
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written dear
loved it
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur post Anju........very well written..........😊
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, wonderful post. Yes, me too am NivRen fan but not at the cost of Nivi's feelings. I want him to regain her 100% trust which is not an easy task right at this moment because he was the one who broke it into pieces. I want him to beg her, go down on his knees aplogize to her and gain her love and trust.

Me too did not watch the episode as of yet but it seems he already missing her which is a good sign. Which shows he always had that love feeling deep inside his heart which was buried so low that only Nivi leaving him brought that out. That is the reason he remembered those few moments which were from his heart not fake after the confrontation betweeen NivRen.
I made a post that day that all those moments which Viren remembered were simple, he did not made her do it and they were from both their heart which were simple. He never remembered his hugs or anything but simple moments KC night, photoshoot night, the gift in Goa those were from his heart not acting.

I am really looking forward to this track. Thanks for the post Anju.
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
beautiful post btw these lines are so beautiful  those are
 ur own or some song????
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju πŸ€— nice post sweetie. Perfect song dedication. Can't wait for Viren to realize what he has lost. 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju di loved ur post...πŸ€—....and beautiful poem.....can't wait to see viren's realization.....!!!!
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved your post!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
well written!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
love u kinny.........❀️