Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pancchi's heart will break again :( (Page 2)

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
maybe not...i cant wait for panchi ad sid, romance, and when panchi finds out hs a vamp. i hope panchi accepts him! 

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

maybe not...i cant wait for panchi ad sid, romance, and when panchi finds out hs a vamp. i hope panchi accepts him! 

yup even i was thinking the same....what if in the process sid does falls in love with her....but then i had second thoughts...till he is obsessed with maithilli and revenge on abhay....he would not move on...if he wanted he would have done by centuries ago...since he have no death at all

but my deeper feelings tell me that sid might falls in love with panchi

oh yaa....i just can't wait for SidChi romance....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

well panchi will be heartbroken when she gets to know that he is a vampire and he have killed 3 women for his blood thirst......i hope panchi understands his situation and accept him for what he is...just like piya did for abhay.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index