Devil's Den, Khurana bhai Vs Khurana bhai - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
Jyoti, Im still waiting for my PM....I might fall asleep before that
gawsh laalchi ppl..sumone wants pm sumone wants SMS..Me only wants Icecream Right now...
@Jyoti: Check ur SMS dabba πŸ˜†
@Ash I scream, u scream, we all scream for ice cream! πŸ˜†
I have strong feeling that the people who r doing such drama in GEET FB r not GEET fans, they r similar to GEET's haters who comes in GEET MF here sometimes......

@Jyothi: I agree but nothing is in our hands. They will show whatever they want to. But according to TV soaps most of the time negativity and serious drama rules. If they show negativity we will glue to the soap hoping for positivity right.πŸ˜ƒ. That is where they are cashing.

@Geeta: I stalk everyone not only you. I saw your fight with the other person in MF. I really like your aggressiveness(I did not get a better word here) 😊when comes to defend Geet.
@Daku: The protagonist was in the show from the beginning but on the wall.πŸ˜†

Hello Polly
is IF slow or is it my computer.....its taking forever for the page to appear...
Himaja: You have a good point but your team killed him in the new photo-frame.πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Can I Kill you? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ash 
  Here ice cream for u 
@Zee:Thenks for the SMS😳

@Himaja:Well I don't mind drama and strong story..a bit of negativity for spice is also fine..but too much negativity has damaged many shows earlier..so I hope they bring positivity back soon before its fully damagedπŸ€”

@Geets and Zee:Chk your PMs and come back alive seeing themπŸ˜†πŸ˜³