Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den, Khurana bhai Vs Khurana bhai (Page 104)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
@Jyo....So Nissar is involved....then it will definitely be something classy....will wait for it......Smile....And thanks for the info dear......Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Jyoti.......... am all chilled........ last night my head did boiled...... but i fine now..... actually i saw a report of a rape vitim on TV.... She was teenage girl got raped and her bas**** rapist shaved her haed and media walayAngry were showing molestation marks on her body........ her family did press confrence to get justice.... in real world this is how people are suffering... I was moved yar by her demented look.... what a pity.... why cant atleast in fictional world Geet can get justice just to console those poor soules living aroound us in society..... and may old excitment gets back.........Approve

jyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
@Kavi...... I thought U left...Hope U had a good Holi...

@Jyo......If Nissar is involved in .. then yes something will be definitely out of the world..... we just have to wait patiently....We waited so long ..what is few more weeks...LOL

panchjun5

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hey Deeps....Me catching up on Opti's FF......I'm way way way behind.......Which part has she reached now.....????....And Holi is going good dear....although I don't play with colours and all my son is quite excited abt tmrw.....Today we have Holika Dehan.....and will be going there in the evening......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@Komal:U need time to do the damage control...see the biggest problem here was that they stretched the pregnency track without any story movement for over 2-3 months and there the damage was done...if they had to show MC,it should hv happened right after marriage or before marriage....Now they hv done the MC but they need time to bring it back to those old passionate days...MC happened only last saturday..so they need at least a week time to show how Geet's attention is diverted from baby to MSK....and to do this they need to show this rift between Maan and Geet..so that a new track takes birth here closing the baby track...and only then romance,passion and other elements can come back...Embarrassed

@Arwenish:Real and Reel mein difference hai bachhaEmbarrassed...if we want real,then one needs to remove MSK out of the picture because in reality a rape victim will never get MaanGod as the prince in shining armourOuch....So if we want a show which can only concentrate on justice track,then Geet should hv followed a show like Kaali(on star puls) ka footsteps where there is no MSK like character but the battle is between the victim and her culprit who molested her and then how justice is done to the case....but was Geet show promoted as a show based on justice or social drama ??..no na...it was actually promoted as intense love story where the whole social drama was only a prop to start the love story but it was never the main storyErmm..hving said that even I will b happy if justice track is shown here,but then CVs will hv to see what is the priority of majority of the viewers here and based on the priority they need to give us a track...

@Kavita:Me too hoping that the new track turns out to b good....lets seeEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 March 2011 at 5:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30mausam19panchjun5

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
*Ash jumps into den singing Freakly like me Freaky like mee No one's gonna do you freaky like mee me me*
LOL I am hyper today..I guess sumfin was mixed in ma breakfastROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-panchjun5jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Hey Ashu.....Hug.....Kahin Shivji ka Prasad tho nahi???LOL

@Jyo....Let's hope so *Fingers Crossed*....BTW where's my PM ?????LOLLOLLOL

jyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@Ash...... U Tipsy today....LOL...... Had some Ahem Ahem dreams kya....Evil Smile

jyoti06

Go to top