Devil's Den, Khurana bhai Vs Khurana bhai - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo, we are still waiting for those blushy blushy scenes you promised us for so long.
@Arwenish.......

Stop being so affected by a daily soap.....I understand what you are saying...They are not playing with Geet's character.....They have to strech things depending on resources availabe...Actors come and go, they need vacations, writers change......Inspite of so many changes the show has kept up with some logic......We can't expect the best everyday can we...Things may pick up for the better......Until Dev's character fully turns negative do not expect the justice part to start...If the show had 2 run couple more years.....they have to map out the course chart.....
thanx jyo ☺️ i got it 😉

jyo the problem with the serial is they are not balancing romance + story as it used to be. what i am feeling the day pawandeep left these cvs fail to give us good visuals. i remember IP track where maan was angry with geet we got behke beke and and that aggressive act by maan,now this has vanished 😕

@ all hello
Hi jyoti........ 🤗can you pleaser tell me why IF is not updating Geet videos.........?????????😕
have loads of choclates and sweets (for what you wrote)..........
yup Kadydeep.......... i should not bother about a fictional show so much........ thats why to divert myself ......... i started reading The Kite Runner.... 😎Yup all those factors play part in making dailies........ hmmmmmm justice track....... i hope it comes in drama...........
Originally posted by Opti

Jyo, we are still waiting for those blushy blushy scenes you promised us for so long.
Opti...it will come soon....they had planned the track but before that they need to wrap up the old issues ...so that a fresh start can b done😳

@Deeps:I agree

@Arwenish:Chill....things will b back to normal by next week and old excitement will b back for sure😳..about not uploading videos...some technical problem I guess..will check and tell u😳

@Komal:Yup thats the exact problem....I told this earlier also..they need to do a proper balancing act of romance+drama ...and I hope we get to see the same in this upcoming track🤔...but Pawandeep was never involved in deciding the story or romance..she is a creative head who is only responsible for set design or designing the look of the actors...but script is always decided by the story+screenplay team and somewhere even Nissar is involved in it...
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Ok I m leaving now...if Zee comes online ..someone plss tell her to chk her PM😡
Jyo....So you are back with a positive post.....I like that.....You are better in your positive avatar....😆....And Happy Holi to you!!!!
Hey Jyo....Hamein bhi kabhi PM kar diya karo.....😛....WIll tell Zee if I'm around.....😊
@Kavita:Happy holi to u too🤗.....Well I m told that whatever is shown will result in something very very very very very good for Maaneet's relationship😆...and this time the story is conceptualised by none other than Gul and Nissar only...Mahesh and Barry r only writing its screenplay...so thats why my hopes all of a sudden raised😆

@All:Happy holi to all🤗