Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Me love it when Jyoti is hyper and Zee is consoling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@All: If u all think ke some attack happening in GEET FB about Geet with Dev, Why u don't attack as well asking to stop the nonsense track?............
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If jyoti is goin negative can I go negative too! 🀣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo.....if they show anything like that they may as well end the show now....πŸ€”.....But i don't think they'll go down that route...for one Dev is not just Geet's past but he's the man who has cheated & according to law raped her. No way can they show Geet re-marrying him...
pavs thumbnail
mahesh babu has been the wirter of kasauti, kayamath, kahani ghar ghar ki, mahabharata...all have triangles ...so sorry cnt trust him...he shows passionate scenes but also break jodis in a jiffy...honestly i cnt trust ny godddamn kekta writers..they r all saala twisted ppl.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: an12345678

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't know Why it happens like this eveytime, when she is hyper, I am consoling and when I am hyper, she is consoling πŸ˜†

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

You arrive now?As I am leaving.........πŸ˜† I will be back, plan some more mayhem please....I can't stand this inertness πŸ€£Hi and ByeπŸ€—
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pavs u r right on that one, she believes in keeping couples together for a week and seperate them for months, just her style! 🀣
pavs thumbnail
swan what is irritating is tht maan is more angry on dev than geet considering the fact tht technically geet is the victim n she shud be grossed out seeing dev nywhere near her///the new cvs dont realize the gravity fo the crime dev committed...hez not just geet's past but a f**ked up criminal!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The holi picture gives me hope to see angry passionate and possessive MSK in action😳 but at the same time it scares me because Dev-Geet r in same frame and like Pavs said both Dev-Geet hv holi ka rang on their face but MSK is berang

For me two tracks will work here

1)Either Dev's  feelings for Geet will rise again making him obsessive....so we hv darr track(darr is not a triangle love story for me bec the girl never had feelings for the psycho..it was a one sided affair)...

or

2)Dev is manipulating everything to destroy and separate maaneet for sadistic pleasure....

both tracks mein hai dum ....and we can see some powerful acting from all... πŸ€”

Two tracks which will not work here for me is...

1)Geet leaving MSK and going back to Dev🀒

or

2)MSK feels he is not worthy of getting Geet's love and creates a situation where Geet goes back to Dev🀒

If these tracks happen then I quitπŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago