Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

indianamerican

indianamerican

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Today's episode was nice. i liked how arohi will have to run after arjun for one lol
Since archana loves dhodhu we all know they will end up together  ( poor jay).

Do you think dhodhu archna ko bhagakar le jayega or sabke samne sadi karega?
I cant wait till arjun finds out that arohi was only doin gthis natak for dhonz!

What you think

Chandni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Arjun Accept? (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pooja--

IF-Dazzler

--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Somehow i feel tend to feel tat Arjun may not tat easily convinced...he's upset n hurt...but hopefully he'll come around....

indianamerican

indianamerican

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone arjun will not accept arohi that easily because at the end of the day the show must go on.. agar they both confess than the show will end faster which we dont want!  Its kind of good in a way... their love will be stronger and more passionate

chandni

--rama--

--rama--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Arjun itani jaldi mane valo me nahi hai

if Arohi jiddi.............
Arjun  more than that jiddi..................

it will take time 

hope Arjun jaldi accept kare....

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I hope so!

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
of course arjun will accept he is longing for her love but will not accept straight away cos thats what arohi did so he will do the same. tit for tat is what he does.

lets hope for the best because we can't trust ekta but their love is stronger and arjun will understand cos he was in dhondhu's place when arohi was going to get married to chiku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86

peachpie

Goldie

peachpie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Whats all this mess? Poor Darling Aarohi has tortured herself so much ..........,upon that Arjun is not ready to believe her any more "though right on his part when he had confessed & he gave her the chance to confess but she remained hesitant! Upon that so many villans ready to break up these two! Looks like its going to be a longer time now! As said by Karan on one of the interviews " itne jaldi dono confess kardenge to it will be all over" sort of joking but can never believe Karan he indirectly gives some hints! Anyways Looks like with all this we r going to see the confession in the final episode itself!!Disapprove

Edited by peachpie - 18 March 2011 at 1:30pm

gemini1217

gemini1217

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
May he acceptssss it......
N den tat past panga....:(:(:(
i think dis wl happen......
Becoz we fansss r damm eager to see them together......
So may be thodi der ke lie aisa kare.........

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.