Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Why is this......name confusion.....again ????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I dont understand why CT's are again using the same name confusion track.........like in the CB1....its was Radhika....who was mistaken to be Vishaka.

And now in CB2......its Dev....who is been mistaken to be Rohan.
Ohh god.....n above all......that evil aunt.....is looking for someone to get Rohan married to......n i hope its not radhika.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feenieanu17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is this......name confusion.....again ????" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rianna

Groupbie

rianna

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i have a feeling that's where this is going...but the story line says that Dev and Rads are not that weak  now and they will stand up to others...let's hope...

Feeniestarz4me

HoneySuckle

Goldie

HoneySuckle

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thats exactly whats going to happen! ugh i just hope dev and radhika figure things out soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rianna

i have a feeling that's where this is going...but the story line says that Dev and Rads are not that weak  now and they will stand up to others...let's hope...

Yeah......but by the time they realize....i hope its not too late......like i hope its not on the shadi ka mndap that they come to know about thier identity.

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

thats exactly whats going to happen! ugh i just hope dev and radhika figure things out soon!

Yeah....otherwse.....it wud be one disappointing track again...........like we are back in old days of CB1.

FeenieHoneySuckle

lavalina

IF-Rockerz

lavalina

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
mo i dont really think zis time its gona b like this am sure we gona get a very BIG SURPRISE.................jst wait a little

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yes,even I think we are in for a huge SURPRISE.Since the 1st promo itself to RaDev entry to their 1st meeting,all these were pleasant surprises given to us by DJs & Zee CVs.So,I guess RaDev wedding also will be a huge surprise. And I'm sure that this time round we'l witness RaDev getting married in front of the whole family without bride or groom swapping.

Willbrooke

Willbrooke

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think I know what is happening.. Think about it.. Last time Bride Switch and this time Groom Switch. Rohan will make Dev become Dulha and he will get married to Radhika, as ROhan will run away and to save the izzat of Rajpurohit he will sit in place of Rohan. I think Radhika will be force to merry Rohan and then Kanha will make sure she re-marries her Kishan Kanhya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rianna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.