Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why Tapasya why!:Mod's note PG7 (Page 5)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Exctly varun its high time ...there is no way u cn defend her now..she knws it clearly the child is not veers n still she is hidin the truth n sayin she loves veer????this is not love....she is tryin2 snatch veer frm ichcha that itself proves she doesnt love him!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababudreamz12ankit111tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
varun..oh goddd plzz dun tell me wen ur drunk itself u knw who u have slept with pleaseeee dont make me explain moreROFL
and when ur drunk ur not giving some injection neend waali..n next morning u knw what has happeendROFLROFLROFL

Edited by rashi85 - 18 March 2011 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuankit111tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

WAISE EK BAAT AUR AGAR USKE BADAN PAR KAPDE NAHI THE TO WO JAROOR SIRF YEHI BAAT SOOCH RAHI HOGI KI MERE SAATH JAROOR KUCH HUA HAI..........
PAR SHE DOES'T AWARE ABOUT S.......X WITH RATOD.......... SO THE MEANING IS MAY BE LAST NIGHT FIASCO IS BLOOPER BY CREATIVE....
I know this is fool thought everone know about s...x in that condition also......
but serial is a full of blooper...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by priya2904

ohh god , leave itROFL
she cried cos uska bhanda futne waala hai veer ke saamne
and wow the other person will have to tell her ki kal kuch hua
wont a lady notice in the morning , agar kuch hua hain wont she realise that something happened in the night , first of all she will have no clothes on her body
or r u implying that raghu ne usko waapis saree pehna dii , plsROFLROFL

dis z tooo muchAngry.. u r msg is too vulgar... stop bashing tappu Angryalright i already gave  d reason in my post dat yes she remembered but due to her bad condition she cant reveal up n shout at him... cant u see dat.. or u just want to laugh by your own thoughts Angry

wow my msg is vulgar , i am talking in general , if u want to believe nonsense then do it
tappu is a cheap and ghatiya character and i have every right to bash herAngry
no i cant see that and i dont agree to ur thoughts that tappu ko kuch pata nahin tha , i am not such a foolAngry

cant u see i said dat tappu knows dat something happened.. i said she remember  dat... cant u read my reply on d previous page or u just want to do ur own gaa gaaAngry.. tappu has made cheap coz of 3 people in her life mostly his father jogi den nani.. n last but not d least ichchaAngry.. coz dese things would have never happened if she would have bought her to her own hose..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

varun..oh goddd plzz dun tell me wen ur drunk itself u knw who u have slept with pleaseeee dont make me explain moreROFL
and when ur drunk ur not giving some injection neend waali..n next morning u knw what has happeendROFLROFLROFL

I know rashi practicly its impossible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyarashi85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

New to this forum.

Tapasya always ruins her own chances by her constant lying and plotting against Icchha. Even when she gets something without resorting to wrong means she somehow manages to ruin it.

When Icchha married Vansh if she had not interfered in their life by creating suspicion in the mind of vansh about Icchha, she could have lived happily with Veer surely after sometime. But no, she has to ruin it and starts her regular acts. She could have told truth atleast now. But she won't and will not.

Infact i cannot accept the way Tappu's character has been potrayed. I guess they did not such a plan earlier. She is not very good girl but i can't think of her being this bad as to sleep with someone else and knowingly hiding it and claiming it as veer's baby. I thinks its out of character even for Tapasya. She was always potrayed naive and childish, may be ziddi, arrogant neglected child.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuAurora.ankit_34varun.tap

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

ohh god , leave itROFL
she cried cos uska bhanda futne waala hai veer ke saamne
and wow the other person will have to tell her ki kal kuch hua
wont a lady notice in the morning , agar kuch hua hain wont she realise that something happened in the night , first of all she will have no clothes on her body
or r u implying that raghu ne usko waapis saree pehna dii , plsROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL No No these are spl. cases They also have new dresses after the nite LOL Last time toh she sang also .......Lekin this time she's nt realized also...LOL Wink

sab paltimaar principles ka nateeza hainLOL
aisi comedy nahin dekhi yaarLOLLOLLOL
look who is talking here the person who likes veer to the core for a particular day ..and the ver next day .,.is totally pissed of with veer .....sab ek se badhkar ek hypocrite hain LOLLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

New to this forum.

Tapasya always ruins her own chances by her constant lying and plotting against Icchha. Even when she gets something without resorting to wrong means she somehow manages to ruin it.

When Icchha married Vansh if she had not interfered in their life by creating suspicion in the mind of vansh about Icchha, she could have lived happily with Veer surely after sometime. But no, she has to ruin it and starts her regular acts. She could have told truth atleast now. But she won't and will not.

Infact i cannot accept the way Tappu's character has been potrayed. I guess they did not such a plan earlier. She is not very good girl but i can't think of her being this bad as to sleep with someone else and knowingly hiding it and claiming it as veer's baby. I thinks its out of character even for Tapasya. She was always potrayed naive and childish, may be ziddi, arrogant neglected child.
i totally agree with u ..even though ..tappu might b ...bad but she cant think of any1 other than veer for now atleast ..and i have always been saying ki ..tappu has 2 emotions which dominates her ..1 love for veer and other hatred for iccha ....unfortunately her second emotion has  always been the dominating 1 ..and thats the reason which made her think of spoiling vansha marriage ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.varun.tap

Go to top