Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why Tapasya why!:Mod's note PG7 (Page 4)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by varun.tap

I does't understand why tapasya this time also hiding the truth.....
Iss baar wo galat to nahi hai phir kis liye sach ko chupa rahi hai mere to samgh ke bahar hai ki creative bina uski galti hue bhi usi ko iss baar bhi jooth bulwa ke negative dekhane ki koshish kar rahe hai....
I would be tell to tappu:
sach ko mat chupa ek to tu itni jhoti hai dussara to tu sab se badi jothi hai agar deir ho gaye aur kisi aur ne bhanda foda to uss rapiest par nahi sab tujhko he doshi manege...........
This thread written after the reading of 23rd march of promo..........
yaa perfect varun ...i think tappu shud say it to veer b4 hand ..kyunki even she was unaware of this by now ..so its not her fault actually raghu raped ..her Angry ..i dont find any reason ..for veer to hate her ..if she tells everything b4 hand ...but these cvs they will show tappu exposure as maha episode Angry

ROFLSillyyeh kab huaLOL
@bold- wah wah kyaa logic , a woman sleeps with other men ans she does not know abt itLOLLOL

Silly
agar aisa hota they wud have shown something related to that ..
and secondly she was totally drunken ..so yaad kaise rahega ....

really ankit , even if someone is drunk , she will remembe ratleast that much , kyaa morning mein pata nahin chlega
and tumne episode dekha , after showuing the flashback it was clear from tappu's expression that she remembered everything
i think tapu beleived that the baby is veer's only until rathod rang her up thats when she realised that the baby can be rathod's also.we really can't make out anything from the fb,they did'nt even show us if tapu remembered anything next morning.
but now that she know it is rathod's kid i want her to tell the truth and move out of  b-house.

yes tapu should move out of btoon house... n yes tappu thought its veer's baby..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.varun.tap

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

ohh god , leave itROFL
she cried cos uska bhanda futne waala hai veer ke saamne
and wow the other person will have to tell her ki kal kuch hua
wont a lady notice in the morning , agar kuch hua hain wont she realise that something happened in the night , first of all she will have no clothes on her body
or r u implying that raghu ne usko waapis saree pehna dii , plsROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL No No these are spl. cases They also have new dresses after the nite LOL Last time toh she sang also .......Lekin this time she's nt realized also...LOL Wink

intruderfasttiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I does't understand why tapasya this time also hiding the truth.....
Iss baar wo galat to nahi hai phir kis liye sach ko chupa rahi hai mere to samgh ke bahar hai ki creative bina uski galti hue bhi usi ko iss baar bhi jooth bulwa ke negative dekhane ki koshish kar rahe hai....
I would be tell to tappu:
sach ko mat chupa ek to tu itni jhoti hai dussara to tu sab se badi jothi hai agar deir ho gaye aur kisi aur ne bhanda foda to uss rapiest par nahi sab tujhko he doshi manege...........
This thread written after the reading of 23rd march of promo..........
yaa perfect varun ...i think tappu shud say it to veer b4 hand ..kyunki even she was unaware of this by now ..so its not her fault actually raghu raped ..herAngry..i dont find any reason ..for veer to hate her ..if she tells everything b4 hand ...but these cvs they will show tappu exposure as maha episodeAngry

Yeh ankit creative shows tapasya exposure as maha episode puri tarah ruined karne ke liye.....

Aurora.vivacious_priya

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

ohh god , leave itROFL
wont a lady notice in the morning , agar kuch hua hain wont she realise that something happened in the night , first of all she will have no clothes on her body

ROFL ROFL No No these are spl. cases They also have new dresses after the nite LOL Last time toh she sang also .......Lekin this time she's nt realized also...LOL Wink

sab paltimaar principles ka nateeza hainWinkLOLLOLLOL
aisi comedy nahin dekhi yaarLOLLOLLOL
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

ohh god , leave itROFL

dis z tooo muchAngry.. u r msg is too vulgar... stop bashing tappu Angryalright i already gave  d reason in my post dat yes she remembered but due to her bad condition she cant reveal up n shout at him... cant u see dat.. or u just want to laugh by your own thoughts Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.ankit_34varun.tap

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

ohh god , leave itROFL

dis z tooo muchAngry.. u r msg is too vulgar... stop bashing tappu Angryalright i already gave  d reason in my post dat yes she remembered but due to her bad condition she cant reveal up n shout at him... cant u see dat.. or u just want to laugh by your own thoughts Angry

wow my msg is vulgar , i am talking in general , if u want to believe nonsense then do it
tappu is a cheap and ghatiya character and i have every right to bash herAngry
no i cant see that and i dont agree to ur thoughts that tappu ko kuch pata nahin tha , i am not such a foolAngry

divyababuankit111

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
WAISE EK BAAT AUR AGAR USKE BADAN PAR KAPDE NAHI THE TO WO JAROOR SIRF YEHI BAAT SOOCH RAHI HOGI KI MERE SAATH JAROOR KUCH HUA HAI..........
PAR SHE DOES'T AWARE ABOUT S.......X WITH RATOD.......... SO THE MEANING IS MAY BE LAST NIGHT FIASCO IS BLOOPER BY CREATIVE....
I know this is fool thought everone know about s...x in that condition also......
but serial is a full of blooper...

Edited by varun.tap - 18 March 2011 at 10:30am
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

WAISE EK BAAT AUR AGAR USKE BADAN PAR KAPDE NAHI THE TO WO JAROOR SIRF YEHI BAAT SOOCH RAHI HOGI KI MERE SAATH JAROOR KUCH HUA HAI..........
PAR SHE DOES'T AWARE ABOUT S.......X WITH RATOD.......... SO THE MEANING IS MAY BE LAST NIGHT FIASCO IS BLOOPER BY CREATIVE....

gr8 varun LOLROFL
LOL

Edited by intruderfast - 18 March 2011 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

Go to top