Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_34

even i do ..i have just stopped watching the show ..last scene i watched was veer feeding to tappu...aur sach kahoon toh i dont even care ..abt whats happening in the show ..but i love veeya ..and will always start watching if something gud is happening related to them πŸ˜ƒ

hey dere was a veeya scene in Wednesday episode.. in d last part.. do watch it..😊
shivani9 thumbnail
its very simpleπŸ˜ƒ its bcoz Tapasya is the evil, vampy sketch in this soap.
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@varun

jhooth tho woh hamesha bolte aayi hai...aaj kyon surprise ho rahe ho?

ab uski fitrat aisi ho gayi hai ki sahi ghalath ka parakh nahi...sach jhoot ka bhi nahi
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

hey dere was a veeya scene in Wednesday episode.. in d last part.. do watch it..😊

kkk i will try catching it πŸ˜ƒ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

agar aisa hota they wud have shown something related to that ..

and secondly she was totally drunken ..so yaad kaise rahega ....

really ankit , even if someone is drunk , she will remember atleast that much , kyaa morning mein pata nahin chlega
and tumne episode dekha , after showing the flashback it was clear from tappu's expression that she remembered everything
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rgattu

@varun

jhooth tho woh hamesha bolte aayi hai...aaj kyon surprise ho rahe ho?

ab uski fitrat aisi ho gayi hai ki sahi ghalath ka parakh nahi...sach jhoot ka bhi nahi

she z lying coz she still dreams of veer... n wants his love n attention.. waise bhi veer is impotent to good lene se achcha hai tappu ke baby ko mane...πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i know veeya is over but i want a nice proper ending to my favourite jodi😭.tapu has not done anything wrong this time its better she tells veer the truth and moves out from the b-house.

yup i also reliefing that this time tapasya is not wrong.......
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

even i do ..i have just stopped watching the show ..last scene i watched was veer feeding to tappu...aur sach kahoon toh i dont even care ..abt whats happening in the show ..but i love veeya ..and will always start watching if something gud is happening related to them πŸ˜ƒ

even i have stopped watching,IF keeps me updated.i am honestly tired of seeing tapasya lieing,getting caught,insulted,humiliated and thrown out over and over again.i was tolerating all this only in the hope of seeing veeya together.now that veeya seems highly impossible i have quit this show but i'll be back if the somehow manage to show that the baby is veer's only(yes i am still hoping for that)😳
Originally posted by: intruderfast

really ankit , even if someone is drunk , she will remembe ratleast that much , kyaa morning mein pata nahin chlega
and tumne episode dekha , after showuing the flashback it was clear from tappu's expression that she remembered everything

yes she remembered dat.. but she was in poor condition dat time.. living on d tukdo of raghu.. so she didnt raise her voice.. dere she was wrong.. but raghu raped her z true... she has not slept wid him intentionaly..  n she forgot dat incident when she was wid veer.. she remmbered  dat when raghu reminded her..😊
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

really ankit , even if someone is drunk , she will remembe ratleast that much , kyaa morning mein pata nahin chlega
and tumne episode dekha , after showuing the flashback it was clear from tappu's expression that she remembered everything

agar aisa kuch hota toh she wud have not broken up crying .....its because suddenly after rathore reminded her she realized that its true that the kid is rathore's /...and when  a person is drunk ..the other 1 has to make them realize ki what happened last nite warna its possible that they r completly unaware