Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Why Tapasya why!:Mod's note PG7 (Page 2)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

i know veeya is over but i want a nice proper ending to my favourite jodiCry.tapu has not done anything wrong this time its better she tells veer the truth and moves out from the b-house.
even i do ..i have just stopped watching the show ..last scene i watched was veer feeding to tappu...aur sach kahoon toh i dont even care ..abt whats happening in the show ..but i love veeya ..and will always start watching if something gud is happening related to them Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tap

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2601

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by varun.tap

I does't understand why tapasya this time also hiding the truth.....
Iss baar wo galat to nahi hai phir kis liye sach ko chupa rahi hai mere to samgh ke bahar hai ki creative bina uski galti hue bhi usi ko iss baar bhi jooth bulwa ke negative dekhane ki koshish kar rahe hai....
I would be tell to tappu:
sach ko mat chupa ek to tu itni jhoti hai dussara to tu sab se badi jothi hai agar deir ho gaye aur kisi aur ne bhanda foda to uss rapiest par nahi sab tujhko he doshi manege...........
This thread written after the reading of 23rd march of promo..........
yaa perfect varun ...i think tappu shud say it to veer b4 hand ..kyunki even she was unaware of this by now ..so its not her fault actually raghu raped ..her Angry ..i dont find any reason ..for veer to hate her ..if she tells everything b4 hand ...but these cvs they will show tappu exposure as maha episode Angry

ROFLSillyyeh kab huaLOL
@bold- wah wah kyaa logic , a woman sleeps with other men ans she does not know abt itLOLLOL

Silly
agar aisa hota they wud have shown something related to that ..
and secondly she was totally drunken ..so yaad kaise rahega ....

yes she was soo drunk dat she said ab hume sona hai.. infact she was sleeping only.. n d rapist did all.. she rememberedd incident coz any gal will get to know dat if it happens to her... she remembered dat coz raghu reminded her..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiAurora.ankit_34varun.tap

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2601

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by Prithika_C

i know veeya is over but i want a nice proper ending to my favourite jodiCry.tapu has not done anything wrong this time its better she tells veer the truth and moves out from the b-house.
even i do ..i have just stopped watching the show ..last scene i watched was veer feeding to tappu...aur sach kahoon toh i dont even care ..abt whats happening in the show ..but i love veeya ..and will always start watching if something gud is happening related to them Big smile

hey dere was a veeya scene in Wednesday episode.. in d last part.. do watch it..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34varun.tap

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
its very simpleBig smile its bcoz Tapasya is the evil, vampy sketch in this soap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 549

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

@varun

jhooth tho woh hamesha bolte aayi hai...aaj kyon surprise ho rahe ho?
 
ab uski fitrat aisi ho gayi hai ki sahi ghalath ka parakh nahi...sach jhoot ka bhi nahi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by Prithika_C

i know veeya is over but i want a nice proper ending to my favourite jodiCry.tapu has not done anything wrong this time its better she tells veer the truth and moves out from the b-house.
even i do ..i have just stopped watching the show ..last scene i watched was veer feeding to tappu...aur sach kahoon toh i dont even care ..abt whats happening in the show ..but i love veeya ..and will always start watching if something gud is happening related to them Big smile

hey dere was a veeya scene in Wednesday episode.. in d last part.. do watch it..Smile
kkk i will try catching it Big smile
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by varun.tap

I does't understand why tapasya this time also hiding the truth.....
Iss baar wo galat to nahi hai phir kis liye sach ko chupa rahi hai mere to samgh ke bahar hai ki creative bina uski galti hue bhi usi ko iss baar bhi jooth bulwa ke negative dekhane ki koshish kar rahe hai....
I would be tell to tappu:
sach ko mat chupa ek to tu itni jhoti hai dussara to tu sab se badi jothi hai agar deir ho gaye aur kisi aur ne bhanda foda to uss rapiest par nahi sab tujhko he doshi manege...........
This thread written after the reading of 23rd march of promo..........
yaa perfect varun ...i think tappu shud say it to veer b4 hand ..kyunki even she was unaware of this by now ..so its not her fault actually raghu raped ..her Angry ..i dont find any reason ..for veer to hate her ..if she tells everything b4 hand ...but these cvs they will show tappu exposure as maha episode Angry

ROFLSillyyeh kab huaLOL
@bold- wah wah kyaa logic , a woman sleeps with other men ans she does not know abt itLOLLOL

Silly
agar aisa hota they wud have shown something related to that ..
and secondly she was totally drunken ..so yaad kaise rahega ....

really ankit , even if someone is drunk , she will remember atleast that much , kyaa morning mein pata nahin chlega
and tumne episode dekha , after showing the flashback it was clear from tappu's expression that she remembered everything


Edited by intruderfast - 18 March 2011 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2601

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

@varun

jhooth tho woh hamesha bolte aayi hai...aaj kyon surprise ho rahe ho?
 
ab uski fitrat aisi ho gayi hai ki sahi ghalath ka parakh nahi...sach jhoot ka bhi nahi

she z lying coz she still dreams of veer... n wants his love n attention.. waise bhi veer is impotent to good lene se achcha hai tappu ke baby ko mane...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Are Jogi n Divya Biological parents of Tapasya?

2 3 4

Author: shivani9   Replies: 26   Views: 4451

shivani9 26 4451 02 December 2010 at 5:00pm by shivani003
Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal??

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: shivani9   Replies: 84   Views: 10363

shivani9 84 10363 04 September 2010 at 8:12am by Choco_Mishti
Tapasya Tapasya , what are you made of!!

2

Author: roms123   Replies: 11   Views: 3447

roms123 11 3447 22 July 2010 at 8:03pm by queen_of_hearts
Tapasya ki tapasya

2

Author: harjeetk   Replies: 12   Views: 3473

harjeetk 12 3473 20 November 2009 at 9:13pm by sanjaykedari
Uttaran (Tapasya Ki Tapasya) - 11 Oct PROMO

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 4167

promoking 0 4167 09 October 2009 at 12:18am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index