Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-JustJ

I dont see a single thread , where i can jump in 

me too.. ๐Ÿฅฑ
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Prithika_C

varun i think you should ask why cvs why๐Ÿ˜ก-they have already finished veeya and now they are hell bent on ruining tapu's charater also๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†tappu is a ruined character from the beginning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†wht's the defination of worst in your dictionary madam????
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-bipasha23

๐Ÿ˜†tappu is a ruined character from the beginning๐Ÿ˜†wht's the defination of worst in your dictionary madam????

i think u have not watched utaran from d beginning...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-priya2904

i think u have not watched utaran from d beginning...๐Ÿ˜†

i'm watching it from the episode 1 dear but if u are counting on initial few episodes then its a complete waste๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†no child borns with evil identity but the person who changes to totally a negative one in a short span of time....its better to call them evil๐Ÿ˜กif u r blaming the haalat and nani's siksha then i must tell u haalat of ichcha are worst like anything bt still she never tried to harm others for her own benifit instead she tried to eradicate all non-sense from tappu by sacrificing for her always๐Ÿ˜Š
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i think u have not watched utaran from d beginning...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

cn u plz help me which serial i was wathcin then..i rem a show..where 2 small girls were there...suddenly wen they became big one girl dated sid...and rejected veer but wen veer started  gifting(not ating she din hav an issue with that infact she told ichcha 2 go ahead n she is happy) ichcha  she started ignorin sid n became jealous n till date separates ichcha veer.. so which show is that???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i'm watching it from the episode 1 dear but if u are counting on initial few episodes then its a complete waste๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†no child borns with evil identity but the person who changes to totally a negative one in a short span of time....its better to call them evil๐Ÿ˜กif u r blaming the haalat and nani's siksha then i must tell u haalat of ichcha are worst like anything bt still she never tried to harm others for her own benifit instead she tried to eradicate all non-sense from tappu by sacrificing for her always๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ bold1 so true i rem in one book its  said "it matters not wat someone is born, but what they grow  2 be!!!"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
 "and its only our choices which make us wat we r, not the capabilities!!"โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
@bold 2 yeah and still she didn't try 2 harm her though she has now started 2 stand up 4 herself!!