Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Thank u AROHI

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i thnk afte watching ydays episode n todays episode,
 we need to thank arohi ........Smile
1)      in ydays episode she dint tell dat she loves dhondhu..
         if she  tld dat den arjun wd be hurt more dan anythng.........
         bt as she dint say anythng, arjju wasnt hurt dat much !!
         atleast he cd have a hope.. eventhogh he s angry he thnks dat its her siddi nature !!Wink
2)     in todays episode, she was a perfect wife ! very possesive abt hr hubby...Embarrassed
         she dint wanna c her hubby close W*H any other girl !! LOL
        even i was getting out of control by watching dat .......Angry

so ithnk we shud thank arohi fr dese two things... wat say guyssss???????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

towatchgemini1217sezoKMH-NASHApeachpie..anshita..AnkitaKaranmaankigeet4everTheMummy_LeAbbaBobbi.Mariaa.SGSiddhi_

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Yesterdays epi made me very very veryyyyyyyyy happy ( duhhh LOL ) .. But even today I got extremely happy. We finally see some progress in the show !!

Firstly, we get to see some real EMOTIONS & feelings from arohis side, its good to see Arohi wanting her love and acclaiming it.

Secondly, we FINALLY got to know the dhondu-archana wala story.. so archana loves him and she wants him to take her away from the wedding. So next week will be nice, at least some progress in the show,

Now the downsides are:

Poor Jay will get hurt .. Not that I care a lot abt himLOL But hes a decent, nice guy, not a stupid kabotaar ..

other thing that got me worried was Gauri .. i mean where did she come from? or whyyyyy.. I know she will create another misunderstanding between arjuhi & if she does this before arohi confesses her love then... then... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry the show will go back to step 1, where it started from , and I do not want to see that..

Oh well for now, we can be satisfied .. Hopefully we will get to see some action ( not yesterday wala hot actionLOLEmbarrassed ) but some clearing of misunderstandings next week..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA_123456789indianamericansezoana.khanpeachpie-stuti-zooni.blueaparna4karanikakavyasammIsHeZ.xAnkitaKaran.Jane..

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Arjuhi has 3 enemies gunning for their split

Rudra, Kumud and team(Michael, Jignesh) and Gauri

who will make first move and succeed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hehehhee i always skip the un-necessary people part LOL Ohhh so more obstacles huh? I just want her to confess before people try to split them ..
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
u r right ,  story   progressed  and will  be  back in pace like it was before,   finally  dhond  ka  stupid problem solve hone wala hai.   gauri   may not succeed this time,  I thnk  time  has  come   that  her  ill deeds are disclosed.   khud apni pair  par kuladi  maregi abhi,   but if  jiggy piggy joins hands with her  then problem  hai.
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
kitne enemies hain

aparna4karanika

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Chalo....atleast something is happening.....
But am really hoping tat Arjuhi confess their feelings before other people start messing up......
Waise i would happy if we also did get some scenes like yesterday along wid all d emotions....

aparna4karanika

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Chalo....atleast something is happening.....
But am really hoping tat Arjuhi confess their feelings before other people start messing up......
Waise i would happy if we also did get some scenes like yesterday along wid all d emotions....

yeah dear me too wanna c dem confess deir feelings b4 other ppl mess up deir life............
atleast dy must live happily oneday....
100 episodes cmpleted n still we hadnt seen anythng like dat...
i hope soon we will gt dose scenes..
a happy family of arjun arohi n raj !!
uske bad janhem jo karna hai karo..
am sure dat arjuhi wll stand together against all d odds

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index